|This article is about a/an list of monsters in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
Sledge's Outlaws are the name of the monsters that are collected and captured by the bounty hunter Sledge as part of his bounties.
These criminals are sent down to Earth by Sledge in order to find the Energems long concealed by Keeper and defeat the ones they bonded with: the Rangers. They are kept in the cell blocks on Sledge's warship, but they are casually released and promised freedom, if they can assist their power hungry master in his objectives. It has been shown they change cell blocks constantly, when one of the outlaws are destroyed.
Occasionally, an outlaw may betray their overseer, either due to their loyalty to Sledge, like Cavity to Poisandra, or their desperate wish for freedom, like Wish Star to Fury. They may also goof off and abandon their post during a mission, such as Duplicon to Curio, or be bossy and attempt to act independently, such as Smokescreen to Wrench.
Sometimes, outlaws can be revived by the Reanimator.
After the Rangers defeated Arcanon, Sledge returns and retakes his army, and his crew and destroy Arcanon and his crew. In the final battle of the present, Sledge, his crew and his outlaws are killed by a black hole created when the Rangers and Heckyl destroyed the Dark Energem with the help of all humans. And in the final battle in the past, Sledge, his crew (except Curio who was not yet created and Fury killed on Earth), and all his outlaws except Heximas are destroyed when Sledge's Ship was leading in the Sun by Heckyl.
Heximas leads a final attack against the Rangers with his Vivix, but they are all destroyed.
List of Outlaws
Working with Sledge
These outlaws are released when Sledge was in charge of the ship.
Deployed by Sledge
- Iceage (first and second time)
- Gold Digger
- Meteor (first time)
- Stingrage (second time)
Deployed by Fury
Deployed by Poisandra
Deployed by Wrench
Deployed by Curio
- Duplicon (second time)
Outlaws revived (Dino Charge)
- Duplicon (Destroyed by the crash of Sledge's Ship in One More Energem).
- Iceage (two times, destroyed)
- Stingrage (two times, destroyed)
- Meteor (two times, destroyed)
- Bones (Destroyed by the crash).
- Puzzler (Destroyed by the crash).
- Gold Digger (Destroyed by the crash).
- Smokescreen (Destroyed by the crash).
- Shearfear (Destroyed by the crash).
- Meteor (Destroyed by the crash).
These outlaws are released after the ship crashed and Snide and Heckyl take leadership.
- Iceage (third time)
- Stingrage (third time)
- Singe (promoted to General before betrayal)
Deployed by Singe
Deployed by Fury
Deployed by Poisandra
- Beauticruel - Formerly a Vivix
Outlaws created by Wrench
- Spell Digger - Created by Fury and Wrench by combining Spellbinder's pendant and Gold Digger's coins.
- Fortress - Created by Wrench as a personal Megazord for Heckyl and Snide.
Outlaws revived (Dino Super Charge)
- Halfbake - Worked as a chef for Heckyl upon his takeover. Fought the rangers on his own accord to prove to Heckyl that he was competent as an outlaw. Destroyed by the Rangers.
- Leisure - Sister of Loafer. Sealed thousands of years ago by Koda's grandfather. Released accidentally by the rangers, she enchants them except Koda and Kendall. Destroyed by Kendall with the Plesio Charge Megazord.
Outlaws under Lord Arcanon
Outlaws who were once under Heckyl's control were then taken over by Lord Arcanon before being regained by Sledge.
The revivals for Doomwing's plot were sped up rendering the following monsters unable to speak:
Outlaws regained by Sledge
These are the outlaws who were regained by Sledge after he overthrew Arcanon.
Deployed by Sledge and Snide
- Six Greenzillas (Five hatch with success but not the sixth, destroyed before by Tyler, Shelby and Chase).
- Heximas - Escaped Sledge's Ship just before it crashed into the sun in End of Extinction.
- Badonna - Former outlaw of Sledge, who later forms an alliance with Madame Odius after showing her the Super Ninja Steel and setting her free.
In addition to those listed above, the following inmates are also inmates of Sledge's ship with some of them being recycled from other characters, unused monsters, or hybrids of two monster suits. In Dino Super Charge, some of these background inmates are serving Heckyl (where some of them were in the same prison section as him) after the ship's crash starting with Ninja and Hunter. They are all destroyed in "End of Extinction" when Sledge's Ship was heading into the Sun. Among these background inmates are:
- An outlaw with the head of Behemoth and the body of the as-yet-unintroduced Fortress was first seen in "When Logic Fails".
- A robed outlaw with the head of Crazar was first seen in "Rise of a Ranger".
- Knight Bot made a cameo in "Deep Down Under."
- A robed outlaw with the head of Necrolai was first seen in "Wishing for a Hero".
- An outlaw with the head and chest armor of Beevil and the bat-winged cape of Broodwing was first seen in "Wishing for a Hero".
- A robed outlaw with the head of Gimonian Angorl (unused in Power Rangers S.P.D.) was first seen in "The Ghostest With the Mostest" and later in "No Matter How You Slice It".
- A Cloaked Alien outlaw with the head of Dumbell Bot and the body of Knight Bot was first seen in "When Evil Stirs". He was destroyed by Heckyl to serve as an example to the other monsters that don't want to serve him.
- Badonna was one of Slege’s outlaws who went with him to the Warrior Dome to search it. She was later freed and taken as a general by Madame Odius.
- A ghost/car themed outlaw that resembles Yokai Buruburu is one of three outlaws to accompany Sledge and Wrench when searching the Warrior Dome Ship.
- A six eyed train/robot themed outlaw that resembles a Kuliner from Ressha Sentai Toqger is one of three outlaws to accompany Sledge and Wrench when searching the Warrior Dome Ship .
Pages in category "Sledge's Outlaws"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.