|This article is about a/an list of monsters in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
Shadow Monsters deployed by Z
Z's Shadow Monsters seem to be about gathering sources of light & anything connected to light.
- Lamp Shadow (11-12)
- Ring Shadow (18 & 39)
- Pin Spot Shadow (25 & 39)
- Clock Shadow (ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Behemoth of Darkness (46)
Shadow Monsters deployed by Noir
Noir's Shadow Monsters are focused about getting what she views as "quality darkness". Most of the missions they are assigned have something to do with getting ready Grita's marriage to Z.
- Bag Shadow (1 & 39)
- Chain Shadow (3 & ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Seal Shadow (3)
- Type Shadow (10)
- Vacuum Shadow (14 & ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Wig Shadow (30)
- Syringe Shadow (33)
- Billiard Shadow (34)
- Fountain Pen Shadow (36)
- Film Shadow (38)
- Tombstone Shadow (39)
Shadow Monsters deployed by Nero
Nero's Shadow Monsters are about collecting darkness from as much suffering humans as possible.
- Saber Shadow (2 & ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Bucket Shadow (5 & 39)
- Bomb Shadow (8 & 39)
- Marionette Shadow (9)
- Loupe Shadow (13)
- Coin Shadow (26 & ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Bottle Shadow (29)
- Table Shadow (31-32, ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Chair Shadow (31-32, ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
Shadow Monsters deployed by Schwarz
Shadow Monsters deployed by Gritta
Gritta's Shadow Monsters are about helping General Schwarz in any way possible.
- Stove Shadow (4)
- Hammer Shadow (15-16, ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Fence Shadow (19, 39, ToQger vs Kyoryuger)
- Jack-in-the-box Shadow (20 & 39)
- Soap Shadow (21)
Shadow Monsters deployed by Morc
Most of Morc's Shadow Monsters are known as "Keepers" (管理人 Kanrinin). The protectors of the Shadow Towns, they are themed after chess pieces; and have similar weapons in the form of staffs. However, she also has regular Shadow Monsters that she can call upon.
- Keeper Rook (24)
- Keeper Bishop (27)
- Keeper Knight (37)
- Dollhouse Shadow (43)
- Castle Keeper Pawn (44)
Shadow Monsters deployed by Nair
- Hound Shadow (Movie)
Shadow Monsters deployed by Hei
- Tank Top Shadow (ToQger Returns)
- All the Shadow Monsters are aiming to build a Dark Station, with the name of the station being a portmanteau between their motif and a location in Japan.
- The ability to grow directly after their first destruction is similar to the two lives system the Ayakashi from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger imploy, with their destruction on their second death being their final life..
Pages in category "Shadow Monsters"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.