|This article is about a/an set of rangers in the Power Rangers franchise.|
- "I would be PSYCHED to be Red Ranger."
"You'd be psyched if you were the Pink Ranger."
"True. But Red is the big cheese, head honcho, large and in charge! Look! You get to tell them what to do, and they do it!"
- ―Boom discusses being Red Ranger with Jack Landors, the S.P.D. B-Squad Red Ranger[src]
The Red Ranger is a designation given to one of the main characters in every season of Power Rangers. The Red Ranger is usually the leader of the team, although there have been times where rangers of other colors have been leaders. In recent times, Red Rangers have also been given the role of hot-headed rookie. Red Rangers also usually receive the most powerful weapons. The Red Ranger's main weapon traditionally is a sword, but some have used blasters. Since Power Rangers in Space almost every Red Ranger has been given Battlizer Armor, which increases their power significantly and allows them to battle the enemy's top generals single-handedly. Sometimes, they will even face off against the leader of the villains single-handledly. Red is also one of the three colors to appear in every season alongside blue and yellow.
Main Red Rangers
Secondary Red Rangers
Heroes with Debatable Ranger Status
Historic/Alternate Red Rangers
Unique Evil Red Rangers
Legendary Ranger Modes
Additional Red Modes
Red Ranger costumes/forms never before seen in the franchise that appear on Super Megaforce.
Chronological List of Red Rangers
- Jason Lee Scott (Austin St. John) and Rocky DeSantos (Steve Cardenas) were the first and second Red Power Rangers respectively, in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- A Putty Patroller would have become the Red Mutant Ranger but it, along with the Red Badge of Darkness was destroyed by Goldar for clumsiness. Because of this, the Mutant Rangers were lead by Commander Crayfish in the episode, "Mighty Morphin Mutants".
- The shape-shifting monster, Primator, assumed the form of the Red Ranger in the episode, The Wanna-Be Ranger.
- Justin is the Dark Red Ranger. In "Green No More, Part I", Lord Zedd took a group of teenagers and transformed them into the Dark Rangers, his evil counterpart to Zordon's Power Rangers (This Justin is unrelated to the one who became the Blue Turbo Ranger).
- Rocko (Steve Cardenas) is the ancestor of Rocky DeSantos from the year 1880 and was the Red Wild West Ranger. He only held his powers in "Wild West Rangers, Part 2".
- Rocky DeSantos is also the Red Ninja Ranger in season three of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Aurico (David Bacon and Christopher Glenn) is the Red Aquitian Ranger in Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers. During Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers, he was played by David Bacon while in "Forever Red" he was voiced by Christopher Glenn.
- Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank) is Zeo Ranger 5 – Red in Power Rangers: Zeo. Tommy was formerly the Green Power Ranger and the White Power/Ninja Ranger, and later on becomes the first Red Turbo Ranger and the Black Dino Ranger.
- Tommy Oliver and Theodore Jay "T.J." Jarvis Johnson (Selwyn Ward) are the first and second Red Turbo Rangers in Power Rangers: Turbo. Later, T.J. becomes the Blue Space Ranger in Saban's Power Rangers in Space.
- A Theodore Jay "T.J." Jarvis Johnson robot also became the Red Eltarian Turbo Ranger in episode "The Robot Ranger" and he was sent to Eltar to aid Zordon.
- Andros (Christopher Khayman Lee) is the Red Space Ranger in Saban's Power Rangers: In Space.
- Psycho Red (Patrick David) is the Red Psycho Ranger in Saban's Power Rangers: In Space. He was portrayed as the evil counterpart to Andros, the Red Space Ranger. His alternate form is that of a fire monster. During his first appearance, he disguised himself as the Red Space Ranger.
- Leo Corbett (Danny Slavin) is the Red Galaxy Ranger in Saban's Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy.
- Carter Grayson (Sean Cw Johnson) is the Red Lightspeed Ranger in Saban's Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue.
- Alex and Wesley Collins (both Jason Faunt) are the Red Time Force Rangers in Saban's Power Rangers: Time Force.
- Eric Myers (Daniel Southworth) is the Quantum Ranger in Saban's Power Rangers: Time Force. He is the first Power Ranger in history to be an Other Ranger with the same general color as the Red Ranger.
- Cole Evans (Ricardo Medina, Jr.) is the Red Lion Ranger in Power Rangers Wild Force.
- Shane Clarke (Pua Magasiva) is the Red Wind Ranger in Disney's Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
- Hunter Bradley (Adam Tuominen) is the Crimson Thunder Ranger in Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
- Conner McKnight (James Napier) is the Red Tyranno Ranger in Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
- Officer Tate was an early S.P.D. Red Ranger. His suit resembles that of the Red Time Force Ranger, leading many to believe that he is Wes Collins.
- Charlie (Gina Varela) is the S.P.D. A-Squad Red Ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.. She is the first known female Red Ranger, and the only A-Squad member to be referred to by name.
- Jack Landors (Brandon Jay McLaren), Schuyler "Sky" Tate (Chris Violette), and Bridge Carson (Matt Austin) are the first, second and third S.P.D. B-Squad Red Rangers in Power Rangers S.P.D. and Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive.
- Nick Russell (Firass Dirani) is the Red Mystic Ranger in Power Rangers Mystic Force.
- Leanbow (Chris Graham) is the Wolf Warrior in Power Rangers: Mystic Force.
- Mack Hartford (James MacLurcan) is the Red Overdrive Ranger in Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive.
- Casey Rhodes (Jason Smith) is the Jungle Fury Red Ranger in Power Rangers: Jungle Fury.
- Scott Truman (Eka Darville) is the Ranger Operator Series Red (Ranger Red) in Power Rangers: R.P.M..
- Jayden Shiba (Alex Heartman) is the Red Samurai Ranger in Power Rangers: Samurai and Super Samurai . He is the latest in a long line of Red Samurai Rangers.
- Troy Burrows (Andrew Gray) is Megaforce Red and Super Megaforce Red in Power Rangers Megaforce and Super Megaforce. Emma Goodall (Christina Masterson); Gia Moran (Ciara Hanna); Noah Carver (John Mark Loudermilk); Jake Holling (Azim Rizk) also used Red Ranger keys in Power Rangers Super Megaforce (Super Megaforce (episode))