|This article is about a/an villainous organization in Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive.|
The Psyma Family (災魔一族 Saima Ichizoku, lit. "Calamity Demon Family") are the children of the Grand Witch Grandiene.
Appearing in the year 1999, setting up base in the North Pole, the Psyma Family are four sibling demons of calamity who terrorize the city to wipe out the humans in preparation for the upcoming Grand Cross alignment that would enable their mother, Grandiene, to manifest in reality. Though they lost their leader Zylpheeza and the ritual failed, Grandiene manages to manifest using the minus energy of the world to complete her transition. But by then, no longer needing her children as free thinking beings, Grandiene disposes of them, saving her strongest sons to have them destroy the planet. However, Grandiene herself is destroyed with her family's retainer Pierre as the only survivor before he died facing teams Timeranger and GoGo V.
Several Familiars Imps were part of an army of past enemy grunts that were fought by the Gokaigers in Los Dark's ghost dimension which housed the 1500 spirits of the villains defeated by the Super Sentai. After losing some of their numbers in an initial skirmish, the remaining members from each grunt group merged to form the Combined Combatant. Though the stronger opponent, the Combined Combatant proved to be unstable due to internal conflicting among the grunts composing him over who got to finish the pirates off. Taking advantage, the Gokaigers used the Battle Fever J Ranger Keys to destroy the Combined Combatant with the Penta Force cannon.
- Grand Witch Grandiene: The Mother of the Psyma Family.
- Darkness King Gill: The first born, not an official member as he was cast aside before his other siblings are born.
- Dark King Zylpheeza: The second born and first leader of the Psyma Family.
- Beast Baron Cobolda: The third born and Zylpheeza's right hand.
- Evil Spirit Princess Denus: The fourth born.
- Dragon Dark King Salamandes: The youngest and second leader of the Psyma Family.
- Spell-Master Pierre: The Psyma Family retainer.
- Juuma King Golomois: The ruthless leader of the Juuma, who had killed his generals and members, and allies himself with Grandiene, planning to do the samething to her next.
- Spiritworld Guard Psyma Chaos: The gatekeeper of Hell.
- Familiars Imps: The Enemy Foot Soldier of the Psyma Family.
- Psyma Beasts
Behind the scenes
The Psyma Family's main leitmotif is "The Demon Palace of Calamity" (Wazawai No Makyuu), which is remixed into the leitmotif "General Attack! The Psyma Family" and a vocal version called "PSYMA ~ Mark of Destruction~", which is preformed by Norio Sakai. Another leitmotif is "The Psyma Family's Fury",
Pages in category "Psyma Family"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.