|This article is about a/an villain group in Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan.|
Based at the North Pole where they worship the Omnipotent God, Black Magma intends to have its mechahumans rule the world by using its technology to cause natural disasters and cause global incidents. However, Black Magma targets Japan in order to obtain the cache of geothermal energy there needed to power their arsenal. When, Black Magma recruited two members of the defeated Vader Clan to serve their needs despite their attempted treachery.sed with Seiun Kamen Machineman.
to be added
Several Machinemen were part of an army of past enemy grunts that were fought by the Gokaigers in Los Dark's ghost dimension which housed the 1500 spirits of the villains defeated by the Super Sentai. After losing some of their number in an initial skirmish, the remaining members from each grunt group merged to form the Combined Combatant. Though the stronger opponent, the Combined Combatant proved to be unstable due to internal conflicting among the grunts composing him over who got to finish the pirates off. Taking advantage, the Gokaigers used the Battle Fever J Ranger Keys to destroy the Combined Combatant with the Penta Force cannon.
Mechahuman creations made by Black Magma, combining animal genes and specialized machinery while infusing the Monger with Black Magma energy. They have an Expansion Program built into them that not only repairs them, but enlarges them into Kyodai Mongers.
- Jimushi Monger (ジムシモンガー Jimushi Mongā, 1): A ground-beetle based Monster with a staff that was created to attack the GWP base before Sun Vulcan Robo is complete. Able to shift into the Jimushi Anchor, Jimushi Monger is defeated by the Vulcan Ball. After his Expansion Program activates, Jimushi Monger is destroyed by Sunvulcan Robo.
- Coela Monger (シーラモンガー Shīra Mongā, 2): A coelacanth based Monster with a halberd and a cannon on his back that was created to aid Dark Q(2) in her mission of eliminating Dr. Komura by drawing out the Sun Vulcan team. Coela Monger then helps secure the Tokyo University's Rocket Research Lab so the Zero Girls can launch the bacteria over Country A to cause a world war between it and Country B. Though his Expansion Program activates after being hit by the Vulcan Ball, Coela Monger is destroyed by SunVulcan Robo who destroys the rocket holding the bacteria.
- Naumann Monger (ナウマンモンガー Nauman Mongā, 3): A Mammoth-based Monger with super strength used in a Black Magma to steal gold bars from Japan's treasury while the rest of their forces attack the city as a diversion. However, SunVulcan manage to stop the plan in its tracks. Naumann Monger later helps the Zero Girls in kidnaping a bus holding the prime minister's grandfather Harumi and her twelve classmates to get the gold back with the GWP 16th building. However, the SunVulcan team manage to save the children before defeating Naumann Monger with the Vulcan Ball. After his Enlarging Program actives, Naumann Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Tori Monger (トリモンガー Tori Mongā, 4): A bird-based Monger able to fire missiles from his hands. He created to destroy SunVulcan Robo while helping in the construction of BlackMagma's secret Japanese base. He attempts to stop the SunVulcan team before being defeated by the Vulcan Ball. After his Expansion Program activates, Tori Monger overwhelms SunVulcan Robo before he is grounded and destroyed by the robot's Aurora Plasma Return.
- Majin Monger (マジンモンガー Majin Mongā, 5): A Monger whose power too much for HellSatan to withstand due to his resemblance to the Omnipotent God idol. He Zero Girls in kidnapping two women born on the same day, Ms. Tadako and the recently married Mai, to serve as Hedorian's sacrificial offering to the Omnipotent God on Sunrise Island. However, with his allies' help, Vul Panther manages to save the women. Once the women are taken to safety, the SunVulcan team battle Majin Monger before defeating him with the Vulcan Ball. After his Expansion Program activates, Majin Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Kikai Monger (キカイモンガー Kikai Mongā, 6): A Monger armed with a double-bladed staff that was created by Hedorian with telekinetic abilities, Kikai Monger tested his powers by manipulating Samejima's motorcycle. With the test a success, the Zero Girls enact their plan to force humanity into slavery by posing as spokeswomen from 21st Century Electronics to sucker the populace of a neighborhood into exchanging their items for rigged appliances with receivers that respond to Kikai Monger's psychic power. While holding the Akino family hostage, the SunVulcan team draw him out. Enlarged his Expansion Program is activated upon being hit by the Vulcan Ball, Kikai Monger is destroyed by SunVulcan Robo.
- Yakyū Monger (ヤキュウモンガー Yakyū Mongā, 7): An Umpire-like Monger created with baseball items in the mix, Yakyū Monger is used as a bodyguard in Hedorian's scheme to make a primitive out of Shuichi Takase by tricking him in being exposed to the Beast Shower. However, when the plan fails, Yakyū Monger uses his baseball-based fighting style on the SunVulcan team before they counter and use the Vulcan Ball to defeat him. After his Expansion Program activates, Yakyū Monger is destroyed by SunVulcan Robo.
- Mugen Monger (ムゲンモンガー Mugen Mongā?, 8): A Monger with illusionary powers who kidnaps Misa so the Zero Girls can hold her ransom for the Jaguar Vulcan. But when Arashiyama refuses to give them the fortress, the Zero Girls change their demands for him to come to them alone with the intent to kill them both. However, Arashiyama manages to outwit the Zero Girls and get himself and Misa while the SunVulcan team defeat Mugen Monger with the Vulcan Ball. Enlarged by his Expansion Program, Mugen Monger is destroyed by SunVulcan Robo.
- Sasori Monger(サソリモンガー Sasori Mongā?, 9): A 2-faced Monger sent to capture Professor Kosaka who developed a means to produce gold and uranium from the minerals in salt water. But when the scientist lies that his research is on microfilm and is killed by Hell Satan when he attempts to escape, a Dark Q is built to assume his form to find the microfilm within the Kosaka Marine Science Facility. After the Kosaka Dark Q is destroyed by the Zero Girls once learning the truth, Sasori Monger battles the SunVulcan and defeated by the Vulcan Ball and then destroyed by SunVulcan Robo.
- Kumo Monger (クモモンガー Kumo Mongā?, 10): A cackling Monger who used his Monger Spiderlings to execute a series of bombings in various areas. When the SunVulcan team managed to drive me him off, he poses as a guitarist at the Last Chance Restaurant as part of a plan to set up a trap for Hyo by duping a girl named Toshio Oki to date him. Once the trap is sprung, Kuma Monger is about to sic a tarantula on Hyo when his teammates arrive to free him. This forces Kumo Monger and the Zero Girls to hold Toshio hostage before the SunVulcan trio save her and overcome the Monger's Machineman attack formations before being defeated. Enlarged by his Expansion Program, Kumo Monger is destroyed by SunVulcan Robo.
- Shita Monger (シダモンガー Shita Mongā?, 11): A Monger armed with a staff and Fern Bombs. He posed as a fern that Black Magma tricked a plant scientist named Doctor Uemura into making poisonous by giving him a Dark Q modeled after the man's late daughter Yumi. Once the modification is completed, Shita Monger plans his poison ferns around the town until the Sun Vulcan trio intervene and the monger escapes them via his Poison Fern Gas. However, the poison is not deadly and thus underwent around modification to become fully lethal. However, after Misa gets Uemura out of Black Magma's clutches and the Yumi Dark Q was destroyed for refusing to follow orders to kill the scientist, Shita Monger battles the Sun Vulcan trio before being defeated with the Vulcan Ball. Enlarged by his Expansion Program, Shita Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Daiya Monger (ダイヤモンガー Daiya Mongā?, 12): A pickaxe using Monger who feeds on diamonds and fires the Diamond Beam from the gem on his forehead. He was created by Black Magma in response to Herdorian's need for rare diamonds. Working on Hedorian's, Daiya Monger and the Zero Girls break into the National Bank of Japan to obtain diamond before using his blinding Diamond Shine to cover their escape from the Sun Vulcan trio. But when Daiya Monger eats the diamond, Hedorian and the Zero Girls hire a diamond broker Shadow X to obtain a rare blue diamond called the King Solomon Star. But when Daiya Monger eats the King Solomon Star when the deal goes array, he uses his hyped-up power to fight the Sun Vulcan trio. However, the Sun Vulcan trio manage to get Daiya Monger to cough out the King Solomon Star before using the Vulcan Ball on him. Enlarged by his Expansion Program, Daiya Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Iron Monger (アイアンモンガー Aian Mongā?, 13): A volcano-themed Monger who was created from the Iron Ball, an orb made of super-strong heavy alloy that increases in size and weight when absorbing energy. Though the truck holding it is intercepted by Vulshark and Vulpanther, the Iron Ball manages to break out under Hedorian's control to be converted. Though he was created to oversee the super-heavy alloy factory, Iron Monger unintentionally reveals the factory's location when he goes after Misa as her kindness was the first energy he absorbed. Defeated by the Vulcan Ball, Iron Monger uses a mace staff in his giant form before being destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Armadillo Monger (アルマジロモンガー Arumadiro Mongā, 14): A Monger created to aid the Zero Girls in the elimination of UN Secretary-General Albert who came to Japan to take out Black Magma, Armadillo Monger uses a staff/bow weapon and can burrow underground. When the Sun Vulcan team arrive, Armadillo Monger planting landmines around the area, Black Magma uses Albert to force their demands to for the UN's unconditional surrender. While SunEagle and Arashiyama distract the Zero Girls, VulPanther manages to dig his way to the trick to disarm the bomb on the truck Albert is in. As his teammates takes out the Mechaclones, Armadillo Monger battles Vulpanther in an underground battle before being whacked by whack-a-mole mallets. After his Enlargement Program is activated upon being hit by the Vulcan Ball, Armadillo Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Time Monger (タイムモンガー Taimu Mongā, 15): An unicorn-like Machine Lifeform who can alter a person using their genetic memory to make them believe they are their ancestors. He and the Zero Girls are sent by Hedrian after mechanic Tasuo Murai, the last descendant of the 17th century pirate Tatsugoro Murai who buried a fortune somewhere in Kaijin Cove. But Time Monger only managed to have Tasuo have the memories of his samurai ancestor Tachinoshin Murai, whose brief escape from the Zero Girls got the Sun Vulcan team's attention. Once Tasuo is at the right mind set, Hedrian made it her objective to ensure the pirate is happy so he can lead her to the treasure until Misa intervenes. When the Sun Vulcan team arrive, Time Monger uses his Time Slip dimension attack before the Sun Vulcan defeat him with the Sky Jetter with Tasuo's mind returning to normal. Enlarged after being hit by the Vulcan Ball, with his horn broken off, Time Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Tobibako Monger (トビバコモンガー Tobibako Mongā, 16): A Machine Lifeform who uses vaulting boxes to augment his agility and Tobibako Bombs. Tobibako Monger is created in Hedrian's scheme to corrupt the minds of with doctored footage to make it look like the Sun Vulcan team are evil. Capturing a teacher named Ms. Omura, Tobibako Mongo has a Dark Q pose as her to spread anti Sun Vulcan propaganda to her students before Hedrain starts eliminating the principal and the other teachers to add other Dark Qs as "substitute teachers". Managing to find the real Ms. Omura as he and Misa infiltrated the school, VulPanther battles Tobibako Monger while exposing Black Magma's scheme to the children. Enlarging after being hit by the Triple Attack and Vulcan Ball, Tobibako Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Gas Monger (ガスモンガー Gasu Mongā, 17) - A Machine Lifeform created from Hedoro Gas, a toxic vapor adored by the Vader Clan. Learning that the Hedoro Gas sample was found in Sengoku Valley, Hedrian sends Gas Monger to gather more with four Dark Qs posing as various ghosts, the Obake Army (お化け軍団, Obake Gundan), to scare off potential interlopers. Gas Monger's activities are found out when Samejjima's friend Kurata was seemingly killed and his younger brother Mamoru is kidnapped by the Obake Army. With the help of Kurata, who survived his death and posed as the oldman Obake after his hair whitened from exposure to Hedoro Gas, the Sun Vulcan team infiltrate Gas Monger's lair with Kurata helping them escape with his brother. Once Kurata and Mamoru are safe, the Sun Vulcan team defeat the Obake Army. After enlarging from being hit by the Vulcan Ball, with his gas attack disabled, Gas Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Camera Monger (カメラモンガー Kamera Mongā, 18): A Machine Lifeform created by Hellsaturn who trap those whose picture he takes in the taken photo. In a scheme prove the superiority of machines, Camera Monger is sent to take pictures of baseball player Toshi Yasahara, boxer Hayato Nagare, and swimmer Seiko Oda. From there, the image of the three are imprinted into three Dark Qs made with a special resin called Inivisi-9 that make them undetectable to the Vulcan Eye. Picking a fight with the Sun Vulcan during their investigation, Camera Monger is forced to retreat when Sun Vulcan's Sky Jetter damage his lens to have a new one installed. After some trouble exposing the Dark Qs, the Sun Vulcan get a break when Misa stumbled in the Dark Q's charging room. Once the Dark Q copies are destroyed, the Sun Vulcan use the Vulcan Ball to defeat Camera Monger. After being enlarged, with his new lens shattered, Camera Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Gama Monger (ガマモンガー Gama Mongā, 19): A toad-like Machine Life Form armed with a trident who uses his Oily Tongue, jumping power, and foam spray while able to transform into a small toad and brain wash people into serving him. Getting accidently hit by the experimental car developed by Dr. Nakao, Gama Monger reports the scientist's method to convert water into energy with Black Magma ensuring him with the task to obtain Dr. Nakao's research so they can weaponize it. Making his move when Samejima looks for the scientist's estranged son Hiroshi Nakao, Gama Monger overpowers Vul Shark until the rest of Sun Vulcan arrive and force him to retreat. By that time, the Zero Girls trick Hiroshi into letting him have a Dark Q take his place. Eventually, with the former starting to have second thoughts about this, Hiroshi and his Dark Q have a falling out with Sun Vulcan learning the deception as they trick Black Magma into exposing themselves. Enlarging after being hit by the Solar Kick/Vulcan Ball combo, Gama Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Wrestler Monger (レスラーモンガー Rasurā Mongā, 20): A Machine Lifeform created to be undefeated to ease Hell Satan's stress. Armed with a dumbbell-like staff and able to use various wrestling moves, Wrestler Monger attacks various dojos to ease the spirits of Black Magma's deceased. This attack on children provokes Vul Shark as he accepts Wrestler Monger's challenge. With Zero Girls 01 and 02 manning the rigged wrestling ring, Wrestler Monger has Vul Shark on the ropes until his team mates arrive to drive the monster off. During the next fight, Wrestler Monger overpowers Vul Panther and Vul Eagle until Vul Shark is comes to their aid despite his injuries. Enlarging after being hit by the Vulcan Ball, Wrestler Monger is destroyed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Isogin Monger (イソギンモンガー Isogin Mongā, 21): An anemone Machine Lifeform armed with staff that uses his vines and Isogin Poison Water attack, Isogin Monger is created to aid the Zero Girls when the Sun Vulcan team interfere in their scheme to learn the location of a sunken Nazi ship from a shell diver named Namiko and her younger brother Hiroshi. After being manhandled by the Sun Vulcan team and defeated with the Vulcan Ball, an enlarged Isogin is destoryed by Sun Vulcan Robo.
- Horseshoe Crab Monger (カブトガニモンガー Kabutogani Mongā, 22)- (Staff, and freeze attack) Attacks a fisherman, freezes him and take him. Face Vul Panther in his first fight. Vul Panther, Misa, and a little girl trying to find the fisherman (her father). Vul Panther left shoulder gets caught by the freeze attack. Then he retreats. Horsehoe Monger, Zero Girls, and Machineman trap Sun Vulcan after finding the fisherman but because of the find in the air between Hell Fighters and Jaguar Vulcan started a cave in (Zero Girl 01 dies). Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Great Octopus Monger (オオダコモンガー, 23)- (Arms (8 of them), Flames (from one arm), Staff, Smoke Screen) Is brought to Sun Vulcan base. Attack the Sun Vulcan base from the inside. Two guards crack open his shell and freeze them. Attacks Misa by one of his arms but quickly stopped by Sun Vulcan and retreats. First true fight came right after then was quickly beaten by Sun Vulcan the grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Broke Sun Vulcan Shield. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Water Bug Monger (タガメモンガー, 24)- (Staff) Attack Vul Eagle II on a boat, water, and on land then retreated. With help from Amazon Killer, Zero Girls, and Machineman put a tied up Vul Eagle II on a runaway boat with a bomb. The others came as previously thought and Amazon Killer, Zero Girls, Machineman, and Water Bug Monger played boat war on them. Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Fireworks Monger (Movie)
- Sea Snake Monger (ウミヘビモンガー, 25)- (Throwing snakes, Sword, Acting like a snake) Attack Vul Eagle threw threw him off a cliff (later wash on the beach). Vul Shark and Vul Panther followed him into a cave then acted like a snake and slipped out and blew up the cave (later got out). He later attacked a girl who had a crush on Vul Eagle a was about to be taken twice before by Machineman. Sun Vulcan used Misa as live bait to draw out Sea Snake Monger but it was short lived Vul Eagle stopped him and attack back. Then moments later Amazon Killer, Zero Girls, and a few Machineman came with the girl to change the game but for a short time. Vul Panther and Vul Shark showed up. Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Hungry Monger (ハラペコモンガー 26)- (Gold Dust, Pepper Dust (Defense), Sword) Put Guld Dust in the water. The water was mixed in with rice during a picnic. Misa, Vul Panther, and a few kids ate the rice. Later spread Gold Dust on to an old guy meal. Later at a tennis court where a tennis champion was practicing tennis with someone with help from Amazon Killer. Threw dust in a ventilation system in which breathed in by a scientist. They could not stop eating. First fought Vul Panther then Vul Shark and Vul Eagle came and saved Vul Panther. Hungry Monger first spread Gold Dust and Pepper Dust. Then retreated from the fight. Part of Amazon Killer he was trying to have Misa, Vul Panther, guy, tennis champion, and the scientist to keep on eating uncontrolably in a castle. The plan was squashed by Vul Shark and Vul Eagle. Used Gold Dust to make Vul Panther think of eating and then turned into a trap for Vul Panther. Vul Shark and Vul Eagle crushed that chance. Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Alien Monger (27)- (Two Swords) (Fly) Born from a Bug that scared Queen. Attacked a married couple that turned them into werewolves for awhile. He was attacked by the cook at the restaurant, who had no powers) but set free by Misa. Attacked a play, where a group of kids and Misa was at ironically that were doing "Little Red Riding Hood". First time against Sun Vulcan he had help by one of the puppeteers as a werewolf. Then retreated from the fight. Tried to attack Misa but she had bug spray. The planned attack failed right away when Sun Vulcan saved Misa in which started the second fight with Sun Vulcan. Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Crystal Monger (28)- (Small crystal Monger, Disappearing and Reappearing, Staff, ) First showed up attack the guards at the Space Center. Sun Vulcan came and stopped them (Amazon Killer, Zero Girls) from taking control of the installation. Then retreated to repair wounds. Took control of the restaurant with a few Machineman. Went up a drain spout to attack through the water system of Sun Vulcan Base. Attack the Sun Vulcan Base via of the swimming pool and took Misa but Sun Vulcan had bright lights that stop him from taking Misa a hostage. The second fight with Sun Vulcan, Crystal Monger won the first round with Machineman. The second after Sun Vulcan used their sticks broke the invisibility act on the them after that Sun Vulcan won. Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Red Rose Mask/Rose Monger (29)- (Rose Bombs, Sword) Attack Vul Eagle in the fight of swords, but Vul Shark and Vul Panther. She grew big faced Sun Vulcan Robo. Sun Vulcan tried to use Aurora Plasma Return but it did not work. First time Sun Vulcan retreated before a Monger retreated. The second fight with Sun Vulcan was Vul Shark and Vul Panther playing swords. Sun Vulcan retreated again first. She attacked the guards at the plant. Misa called her out. Misa took a stab at her and lost. Before Misa was ran through Vul Eagle showed up and saved her. The first time she ran away first. The final battle played about even with Vul Eagle. Grew for the second time after Sun Vulcan Ball. Sun Vulcan played one-on-one before using SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return to defeating her.
- Buffalo Monger (30)- (Brute-force, Staff) Attacked a group of people just fun on a beach near a campfire. He met a group of campers finding a campsite. Attacked a little boy, and then Vul Eagle. After Vul Eagle threw his stick at him he shrunk so they can deal with him in human form. After Buffalo Mongar charge at Vul Eagle, Vul Shark, and Vul Panther came. Sun Vulcan took the legs for Buffalo Monger. Grew for the last time after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Thunder Monger (31)- (Lightning, Maracas, Wheel (Used when big only)) (Electric) Attack the citizens of Japan with electricity. First time against Sun Vulcan was with Vul Shark. After zapping Vul Shark with electricity at Vul Shark's leg he retreated. In a plan to destroy the town Thunder Monger, Amazon Killer, Zero Girls, with a few Machineman attack the dam. Sun Vulcan stop him from pulling down by throw Sticks. After Sun Vulcan steered Thunder Monger away from the dam. Grew after Sun Vulcan Ball. Finally defeated by SolarSword with Aurora Plasma Return.
- Pettan Monger (32)
- Crab Monger (33)
- Curse Monger (34)
- Cockroach Monger (35)
- Saturn Monger (36-37)
- Totem Pole Monger (38)
- Centipede Monger (39)
- Bat Monger (40)
- Teakettle Monger (41)
- Dragon Monger (42)
- Mechanic Monger (43)
- Flying Squirrel Monger (44)
- Boxer Monger (45)
- Shinonawa Monger (46)
- Fighter Monger (47)
- Mummy Monger (48)
- Lightning Monger (49)
- King Magmar (50)
Behind the scenes
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Monger Army (49 P)