|This article is about a/an villainous organization in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.|
- "Baraonia" redirects here. For the homeworld, see Planet Baranoia.
The Machine Empire Baranoia (マシン帝国バラノイア Mashin Teikoku Baranoia) is a cruel race of machines out to conquer Earth.
Baranoia was founded by Bacchus Wrath, a robot who was created on Pangaea ages ago before being exiled into space. Possessing a vast army, Baranoia's Imperial Family was a force to reckon with, having already conquered an entire chain of galaxies before reaching Earth. It is when the Empire arrives on Earth that they finally encounter a power capable of blocking their forces: the Ohrangers.
When Bacchus Wrath was killed in battle, the royal family with usurped by Bomber the Great until Buldont underwent an upgrade to reclaim his birthright. But with Buldont's death, Baranoia disbanded with Bara Wheel one of its surviving members.
Several Barlo Soldiers were part of an army of past enemy grunts that were fought by the Gokaigers in Los Dark's ghost dimension which housed the 1500 spirits of the villains defeated by the Super Sentai. After losing some of their number in an initial skirmish, the remaining members from each grunt group merged to form the Combined Combatant. Though the stronger opponent, the Combined Combatant proved to be unstable due to internal conflicting among the grunts composing him over who got to finish the pirates off. Taking advantage, the Gokaigers used the Battle Fever J Ranger Keys to destroy the Combined Combatant with the Penta Force cannon.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Baranoia is a pun on "paranoia", while some of the main members of the Machine Empire Baranoia have puns on dog breeds' (with the exception of Bomber the Great) and sometimes, names of Roman deities (with the exception of Hysteria and Multiwa) in their names.
- Bacchushund --> Daschshund/Bacchus
- Hysteria --> Terrier
- Buldont -->Bulldog/Pluto
- Multiwa -->Maltese/Chihuahua
- Keris --> Ceres
- Baranoia is the first villain group to actually succeed in conquering Earth, an achievement that had not been successfully accomplished by any previous villains and would not happen again until Jark Matter in Kyuranger.
Pages in category "Machine Empire Baranoia"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.