|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger .|
|Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger|
|Led by:||Daigo Kiryu|
|and later by:||Dai-kun|
|Mentors:|| Wise God Torin|
Joyful Knight Candelilla (2114)
|Base of Operations:||Spirit Base|
|Coexisted with:||Spirit Kyoryugers|
|Teamed up with:||Kamen Rider|
Space Sheriff Gavan Type G,
Space Sheriff Sharivan (New),
Space Sheriff Shaider (New),
|A representative teamed up with:||Gokai Red, Gokai Silver and Red Buster, ToQgers and Kamen Rider Den-O|
- "The strongest braves in history! (The ten assembled!) Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger!"
- ―Kyoryugers announcing their arrival[src]
- "It's going to get wild, try and stop us!"
- ―Pre-battle catchphrase[src]
- "We're brave!"
- ―Victory catchphrase[src]
The Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger are partners of the Zyudenryu. They may be part of the "team" Kyoryugers or be independent agents as there have been throughout history. This team of Kyoryugers are the 37th Super Sentai that protected the Earth. Aside from the team of Kyoryugers that battle Deboth, and other individuals, some Kyoryugers who have perished live on as Spirit Rangers. Others have forced Zyudenryu to be their partner as is the case of Ferocious Knight D.
|Kyoryu Red||Daigo Kiryu ► Dai-kun||Ryo Ryusei|
|Kyoryu Black||Ian Yorkland ► Icchan||Syuusuke Saito|
|Kyoryu Blue||Nobuharu Udo ► Nobuta-san||Yamato Kinjo|
|Kyoryu Green||Souji Rippukan ► Soujiro||Akihisa Shiono|
|Kyoryu Pink||Amy Yuuzuki ► Ami-neesan||Ayuri Konno|
|Kyoryu Gold||Utsusemimaru ► Uppy||Atsushi Maruyama|
These are independent "Kyoryugers" or those who identify with the team "Kyoryugers". A century later, their powers, along with Kyoryu Blue's, were utilized by a new team.
|Kyoryu Cyan||Ramirez ► Yuko Fukui||Robert Baldwin ► Ayumi Kinoshita|
|Kyoryu Gray||Tessai ► Shinya Tsukouchi||Masayuki Deai|
|Kyoryu Violet||Doctor Ulshade ► Yayoi Ulshade||Shigeru Chiba ► Marie Iitoyo|
|Kyoryu Silver||Wise God Torin ► Dantetsu Kiryu||Toshiyuki Morikawa ► Shinji Yamashita|
|Deathryuger||Ferocious Knight D|
|Chaosryuger||Hundred-Faced High Priest Chaos|
- Shiro Mifune (deceased)
- Rika Fukui
- Genryu Rippukan
- Kenichi Fukui (deceased)
- Moshinosuke Iwaizumi (deceased)
- Erika Stonesfield
- Reiko Tanba
The origin of the Kyoryugers lay in Wise God Torin, their humanoid bird-like mentor who existed for billions of years. Originally known as Demon Sword High Priest Torin, he was a member of the Deboth Army who was created to attack Earth as a first wave. However, Torin came to love the planet's beauty and resolved to protect Earth's life forms. He bonded with the dinosaurs and helped them oppose the Deboth Army, several dinosaurs from different species having agreed to be modified to become the Zyudenryu.
Though he was unable to save the dinosaurs from the mass extinction caused by the invasion, watching his partner Bragigas sacrifice himself to damage their enemy's heart, Torin managed to freeze Deboth's body while scarring his older brother Hundred-Faced High Priest Chaos. Mortally wounded from the battle, Torin used what remained of Bragigas to create the Spirit Base under the "Golden Land", the mass of land that would become Japan, and dedicated himself to keep the Deboth Army from fully resurrecting. Having met a race of prehistoric people who lived alongside the dinosaurs and hearing their music, Torin was inspired to form the Kyoryugers to fight the Deboth Army whenever they resurface over the ages.
The first Kyoryuger was Tessai, a focused martial artist from 6th century China. When the Deboth Army, led by Debo Nagareboshi of the Zetsumates, attacked his homeland long ago, Tessai became the partner of the eighth of the Ten Great Zyudenryu, Bunpachy and fought the threat as Kyoryu Gray while hiding his personal fear of losing his loved ones.
In the Sengoku period of Japan, Torin fought the Deboth Army alongside the samurai Utsusemimaru and his lord Iwaizumi Mōshinosuke. Utsusemimaru defeated the sixth Zyudenryu, Pteragordon, becoming its partner, Kyoryu Gold. However, Chaos formulated a scheme with Raging Knight Dogold to slaughter anyone with whom Utsusemimaru had been in contact with to incite him into rage. Once he had fallen into their trap, Utsusemimaru was sealed within Dogold's body as part of Chaos's plan to control Pteragordon. Utsusemimaru was presumed dead but manifest as a Spirit.
Though both Ramirez and Tessai eventually passed away, they were able to live on as Spirit Rangers due to the bond with their Zyudenryu, allowing them to aid the present day Kyoryugers.
Towards the late 20th century, Torin found a man named Dantetsu Kiryu who was bathed in the Light of the Earth while traveling with his infant son, Daigo, gaining the ability to hear the planet's melody. Torin refered to Dantetsu as mankind's King.
Torin also met the genius scientist Doctor Ulshade, who defeated the ninth Zyudenryu, Plezuon, to forge a pact and become Kyoryu Violet. Ulshade invented and mass-produced the Zyuden Arms weapons with his voice programmed into them, which would be used by the five modern day Kyoryugers. Ulshade fought the Deboth Army while taking care of his young granddaughter Yayoi, who would become the new Kyoryu Violet when she grew up.
Around a decade after he first heard the Earth's melody, sensing the Deboth Army gathering strength, Dantetsu left the young Daigo with his amber pendant and a handful of money as he embarked on a dangerous journey of finding the Lost Stones.
The Deboth Army had thawed from their Antarctic prison as Chaos sent the Zorima to attack all corners of the world to finish what they have started with the human race as their new target. But a group of Zorima at an island in the southern sea were hindered from terrorizing the islanders by the now grown up Daigo Kiryu, who referred to himself "King". Torin arrived to give the young man a petrified Gaburivolver before summoning the first Zyudenryu, Gabutyra, to wipe out the remaining Zorima. Introducing himself, Torin revealed to Daigo that the Zorima groups sent to other parts of the world had been quickly thwarted by a new generation of warriors called the Kyoryugers. Torin added that Daigo must tame Gabutyra in combat to become the fifth Kyoryuger. After a month of punishment, Daigo managed to tame Gabutyra though his Gaburivolver was still petrified. But sensing the Deboth Army gathering their strength, Torin teleported Daigo to the Tiger Boy restaurant in Japan where the youth met a flirt called Ian Yorkland, a worker called Nobuharu Udo, a strong girl called Amy Yuuzuki, and a youth called Souji Rippukan. While the others end up in an argument, Daigo found himself in Torin's Spirit Base and informed him of the amber pendant he got from his father. By then, Torin senses Gabutyra attempting to kill the Debo Monster Debo Hyogakki —the one responsible for the dinosaurs' extinction. Despite knowing the Zyudenryu's reasons to keep him from harm, Daigo confronted the Zorima while winning the thawed Gabutyra's respect to allow him to transform into Kyoryu Red. Giving Gabutyra his Zyudenchi, Kyoryu Red and his Zyudenryu battled the Zorima and Giant Zorima at all fronts before the other four Kyoryugers arrived. While the other Kyoryugers dealt with the Zorima, Kyoryu Red and Gabutyra joined forces to destroy Debo Hyogakki. Though they preferred to remain anonymous, Daigo canceled his transformation as he introduced himself to the other Kyoryugers. With their respective bonds with the first five of the Ten Great Zyudenryu, the five Kyoryugers would be the first line of defense against the Deboth Army.
The Snapping Combination
Daigo built a T-Rex statue for an upcoming museum exhibit at the request of a girl named Rika Fukui and her friends, before meeting two of the people he met earlier at the Tiger Boy: Rika's uncle Nobuharu Udo and a rich girl named Amy Yuuzuki. However, a group of Zorima under the Debo Monster Debo Peshango appeared with Daigo transforming into Kyoryu Red to fight them before going after Debo Peshango. However, the tearful Sorrowful Knight Aigallon arrived and reluctantly fought Kyoryu Red until Kyoryu Black and Kyoryu Green arrived and taught the newbie how to use his personal weapon, forcing Debo Peshango to fall back while taking his frustration on the T-Rex statue. While placing his Zyudenchi away to be recharged, Daigo met Kyoryu Pink and Kyoryu Blue with the former revealing herself to be Amy. When Daigo mentioned he liked her resolve and that they can fight together, Kyoryu Blue revealed himself as Nobuharu while telling him that he didn't know how it felt to worry about dragging his family into this. The next day, Nobuharu found Daigo restoring the wooden sculpture and learnt that he went to his Zyudenryu Stegotchi to learn how Rika got attacked by the Zorima before Nobuharu saved his niece. The Deboth Army then resumed their attack with Amy finally revealing her fighting skills while instructing her shocked butler Gentle to take the children to safety. Seeing Rika attempt to protect the statue from Debo Peshango, Nobuharu used the statue to knock the Debo Monster back while realizing it was his need to protect his family that made him strong. With Gentle taking Rika to safety, the three Kyoryugers transformed to fight the Zorima before going after Debo Peshango. However, as Aigallon cried over his defeated minion while Kyoryu Black and Kyoryu Green arrive, Canderrilla arrived with Luckyuro using his Sukusuku Joylo to enlarge Debo Peshango. In response, Kyoryu Red summons Gabutyra to fight Debo Peshango while Torin told Kyoryu Blue and Kyoryu Pink to summon Stegotchi and Dricera to combine their Zyudenryu into Kyoryuzin who destroyed the Debo Monster. The next day, the dinosaur exhibit ended with Gabutyra posing as Amy and Nobuharu understood Daigo well now.
The Slashing Brave
While working at the Tiger Boy with Daigo helping as part time chef, Amy greeted Souji Rippukan as he ordered a cream soda. However, Souji was dragged out of the restaurant by his father Genryu Rippukan as he saw the youth to be straying from their family tradition of being great swordsmen as the Debo Monster Debo Royaroya captures martial artists. Souji's father fended off the monster as Kyoryu Red, Kyoryu Blue, and Kyoryu Pink arrived to take over. As Kyoryu Green arrived with Kyoryu Black following to even the odds, the Debo Monster was hit from behind by the temperamental Raging Knight Dogold as he single handily overpowered the Kyoryugers while Debo Royaroya made a run for it. Kyoryu Green then lost his cool during the fight with a dismayed Dogold taking his leave. While at the Spirit Base, Daigo confronted Kyoryu Green about his temper as the two engaged in a duel. Regardless of his opponent using the Gaburivolver, Kyoryu Green accepted defeat and revealed himself to be Souji before he took his leave. Later, Souji found Daigo and Amy at his home as the former tried to understand Souji's plight from his father. Having heard enough, Souji ran off into the bamboo forest where Zakutor was before Amy gave him a DeinoChaser Zyudenchi at Daigo's suggestion. By that time, Debo Royaroya captured Daigo and Souji's father. As Amy fought off the Zorima, Souji used the DeinoChaser to catch up to Debo Royaroya at his lair. Destroying Debo Royaroya's cage, Souji freed both his father and Daigo with his variation of his house's Slashing Peerless Sword. Using the DeinoChasers, Kyoryu Green and Kyoryu Red defeated Debo Royaroya. However, threatened by Dogold, Luckyulo enlarged Debo Royaroya with Kyoryuzin formed to keep the Debo Monster from taking back his captives as Kyoryu Green joined in with his Zyudenryu Zakutor. With Dricera separating to free the captives, Kyoryuzin Stegotchi-Zakutor was formed to finish off Debo Royaroya. Later, with his father's blessing as he intends to continue the Rippukan School, Souji joined the Kyoryugers while thanking Daigo for helping him. At the Spirit Base, taking the Kentrospiker Zyudenchi with him, Ian stated that he won't be joining them anytime soon.
The Courageous Gaburivolver
While helping the others out, Daigo was formally introduced to the gun slinging Casanova Ian Yorkland, but when Daigo asked if he ever missed a shot, Ian took offense and left. However, seeing a jewelry store being robbed, Ian turned into Kyoryu Black to face the Debo Monster Debo Doronboss. The others arrived and fought Debo Doronboss, but the Debo Monster grabbed Kyoryu Red as Kyoryu Black was about to fire. With Kyoryu Black unable to fire his Gaburivolver, the others freed Kyoryu Red with Debo Doronboss forced to fall back with Kyoryu Black leaving in a huff. Reaching the Spirit Base, Torin told the Kyoryugers that they may need the Kentrospiker Zyudenchi but it was missing before alerting the group to Debo Doronboss as he was about to rob a painter's scenery. While they faced Debo Doronboss, Kyoryu Black arrived and used the missing Kentrospiker Zyudenchi with the Gaburivolver, but the recoil proved too much for Kyoryu Black to handle as it sent him and Kyoryu Red crashing into a car as Debo Doronboss ran off. Later, while telling the others they may need to work together, Daigo confirmed Kyoryu Black's identity to be Ian as he condescended Daigo's naive nature, before taking his leave. However, Daigo followed and got Ian to open up and revealed how he was a treasure hunter until the day his best friend Shiro Mifune was murdered by a cloaked figure resembling Debo Doronboss when they were looking for a rare stone. Knocked off the cliff, Ian was saved by the Zyudenryu Parasagun and has since vowed to avenge his friend. Telling Ian that unless he shoots he would still regret the event, Daigo joined the others as they faced Debo Doronboss to give their Zyudenchi time to recharge. However, Aigallon and Luckyulo joined the fray with the Deboth Army overpowering the Kyoryugers until Ian arrived and manages to save Daigo from Debo Doronboss's hold by taking the shot. After being thanked in Ian's way, Daigo declared their team finally complete as they assumed their Kyoryuger forms and combined their personal weapons with Kentrospiker Zyudenchi to destroy Debo Doronboss's cloak. But after Debo Doronboss was enlarged, Kyoryu Black summoned Parasagun before it combined with Gabutyra and Zakutor to form Kyoryuzin Western and destroyed the Debo Monster. Though the stone he and Shiro were looking for was nowhere to be seen, Ian considered the other Kyoryugers his friends and vowed to protect them.
Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger
Kyoryu Red appeared before Red Buster and Gokai Red, but once Hiromu and Marvelous ask where the rest of Daigo's team was, Daigo starts to look for them. He puts that off and goes to the warehouse, where the rest of the Zangyack and Vaglass are. Finally Kyoryu Black, Kyoryu Blue, Kyoryu Green, and Kyoryu Pink arrive and they start fighting.
- See Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie#Continuity and Placement for where this takes place for the Kyoryugers.
Super Hero Taisen Z
The Kyoryuger find Kamen Rider Wizard and Mistake him for a Debo Monster, but Wizard tells them that he's a Kamen Rider. Daigo then challenges Haruto to see how brave he is, until Gai Ikari (Gokai Sliver) interrupts. They later appear to fight Space Shocker with the other heroes. .
- See Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z#Continuity and Placement for where this takes place for the Kyoryugers.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
As Torin senses a evil presence, the Kyoryugers notice the sky has a strange aura. They were then approach by a tyrannosaurus that warns the team of the Dino Hope and the loss of Daigo's best friend. After getting the message from the dinosaur, they were ambushed by a group of Zorima, Golem Soldiers, and Barmia Soldiers before an armored figure named Neo-Geilton arrives with a figure. The figure reveals itself to be Ryoga Hakua as he transforms and attacks the team. Luckily, the Go-Busters arrive and hold off AbaRed before TyrannoRanger of the Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger team turns the tide alongside his captor Neo-Grifforzar. After they and their teams retreat, Hiromu thanks Daigo for helping him and Gokai Red before they are ambushed by Enter. The Go-Busters holds the enemies off as the Kyoryugers went off to rescue their senior. Arriving at the satellite, however Geki and Ryoga warn them not to come as the team was overpowered by Neo-Grifforzar. As Neo-Grifforzar enlarge himself, the Kyoryugers summons their Zyudenryu, but a barrier blocks the area as Minitrya becomes Gabutyra to fight Neo-Grifforzar. As Neo-Grifforzar about the attack the Kyoryuger, Gabutrya protects the team as Kyoryu Red heard a familiar voice. It was then revealed that the voice came from Gabutyra as the Zyudenryu loses the Dino Hope. Hopeless, the Kyoryugers got themselves losing their Dino Hope and being brainwashed as they called themselves the Dino Hunters to exterminate the dinosaurs in the past. They arrive in the past as they attacked the dinosaurs, until they were badly wounded. Before they could finish the creatures off, the volcano erupts as the tyrannosaurus protects the team. As Daigo hears the voice again, he finally realize the tyrannosaurus was actually Gabutyra and they dinosaurs that the Kyoryugers were attacking was their Zyudenryu. Feeling bad that they attacked their partner, Gabutyra explain to them the warning he told Daigo related to his future self who is dying from Voldos's influence and that only Daigo can save him with the power of Dino Hope. After the explanation, a portal appears as Yayoi calls Daigo that they can return to the present time. Returning to the present, the Kyoryugers tries to transform, but without their Dino Hope, they were powerless. Despite that they couldn't transform, they continue to fight, however, they were badly beaten as Daigo found a dying Gabutyra. Encouraged by his teams' words, Daigo have gain hope of reviving Gabutyra. As the satellite was destroyed by the Go-Busters and Kyoryu Silver, they regained their Dino Hope as Daigo manage to revived Gabutyra. Geki and Ryoga uses the Zyuranger and Abaranger Super Sentai Zyudenchi to summon replicas of Guardian Beast Tyrannosaurus and Bakuryu Tyranno as they transform. After Neo-Grifforzar was defeated, he then uses their powers to awake Voldos. As the Dinosaur Sentais were having difficulty dealing with Voldos, Go-Buster appears to aid the teams as they manage to defeat the creature.
- See Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends#Continuity and Placement for where this takes place for the Kyoryugers.
ToQger vs. Kyoryuger
The Space Pirates Return
Evidently, the Kyoryugers loaned their Ranger Keys - at the request of Gai Ikari - to the Gokaigers whom had temporarily returned to Earth to find and bestow the Great King's Credential to the Zyuohgers. Their powers were returned when the Gokaigers left for space once more having achieved their quest.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of the Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; Kyoryu Blue participated in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament as part of Team Dandy, Kyoryu Red Carnival would later be summoned as part of a team of the strongest Red heroes by Kamen Rider Brave to assist in the Chou Shocker Taisen.
Dai-kun goes back in time following Remorseful Knight Arslevan and meets the original Kyoryugers who show him what it means to be a Kyoryuger. They send Dai-Kun back and later appear with the use of the Special Zyudenchi and help the Future Kyoryugers defeat Arslevan.
Appearances in other media
Super Hero Taisen Otsu
When Amy wakes up, she found a Rider sleeping next to her, which shocked Gentle. The male members of the Kyoryugers try to figure out how did she end up sleeping beside the Rider.
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Kyoryuger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- Gaburu Cannon◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Gabrichanger (Changer)◆
- Transformation Gun Giga Gaburivolver (Changer/Gun)◆
- Zyudenchi for use with MoBuckle◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Kentrospiker ◆◆◆◆◆
- Serial Zyuden Sword Zandar Thunder ◆
- Spirit Hammer ◆
- Iron-Shattering Fist ◆
- Plezuon Rocket ◆
- Feather Edge ◆
- Air-Busting Punch ◆
- Flute Buster ◆
- Zyuden Cellphone Zyuden MoBuckle◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
During the Deboss Army's centuries-long attack, twenty four prehistoric animals obtained the power to fight the invaders. Ten of them were the dinosaurs that were modified to become the Ten Great Zyudenryu (十大獣電竜 Jūdai Jūdenryū) while thirteen were modified to become the Guardians. However, in the aftermath of the Army's defeat, the Guardians were killed and half of the Ten Great Zyudenryu (Pteragordon, Ankydon, Bunpachy, Plezuon, and Bragigas) were lost, while the remaining members stood watch, should the Deboss Army return.
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ● other
- Cho Kamitsuki Gattai Gigant Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Zyudenryu Pteragordon/Kaminari Henkei Pteraiden-Oh◆
- Kyosei Kamitsuki Gattai SpinoDaiOh ◆◆◆
- Zyudenryu Plezuon/Rocket Henkei Plezu-Oh ◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Stegotchi-Zakutor ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Western ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Macho ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Parasagun-Stegotchi ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Raiden Kamitsuki Gattai Raiden Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Miracle Combination ◆◆◆●
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Western ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Ankydon ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Kung Fu ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Bunpachy ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Bakuretsu Kamitsuki Gattai Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Plezu-Oh Bunpachy ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Plezu-Oh Zakutor ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Plezu-Oh Parasagun ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Plezu-Oh Ankydon ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Baseball ◆◆◆●
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Parasagun ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Dricera ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - SpinoDaiOh Western ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Tategami Raiden Kyoryuzin ◆❖◆◆◆
The Guardians (ガーディアンズ Gādianzu) are lesser Zyudenryu who supported the Ten Great Zyudenryu during their fight against the Deboss Army. In a flashback from Torin, several forms of the Guardians were shown before they were killed by Gadoma and their spiritual forms was saved by Bragigas' tears. With their spiritual forms turned into small amber stones, their spirits continue to aid the Kyoryugers as part of their arsenal.
The fossilized remains of the thirteen Guardians, the Secret Stones, were revealed to be the key to obtain Bragigas.
- Stymero ●
- Beyonsmo ●
- Pukuptor ●
- Futabain ●
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Ranger Keys (獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャーレンジャーキー Jūden Sentai Kyōryūjā Renjā Kī): These keys, along with the Kyoryu Red Carnival Key, were released in Bandai Premium. They don't make any sounds when used with the Mobilates.
- Kyoryu Red Key (キョウリュウレッドキー Kyōryū Reddo Kī)
- Kyoryu Black Key (キョウリュウブラックキー Kyōryū Burakku Kī)
- Kyoryu Blue Key (キョウリュウブルーキー Kyōryū Burū Kī)
- Kyoryu Green Key (キョウリュウグリーンキー Kyōryū Gurīn Kī)
- Kyoryu Pink Key (キョウリュウピンクキー Kyōryū Pinku Kī)
- Kyoryu Gold Key (キョウリュウゴールドキー Kyōryū Gōrudo Kī)
- Kyoryu Cyan Key (キョウリュウシアンキー Kyōryū Shian Kī)
- Kyoryu Cyan (Yuko) Key (キョウリュウシアン(優子)キー Kyōryū Shian (Yūko) Kī): Female living version.
- Kyoryu Gray Key (キョウリュウグレーキー Kyōryū Gurē Kī)
- Kyoryu Gray (Shinya) Key (キョウリュウグレー(真也)キー Kyōryū Gurei (Shin'ya) Kī):Living version.
- Kyoryu Violet Key (キョウリュウバイオレットキー Kyōryū Baioretto Kī)
- Kyoryu Violet (Doctor Ulshade) Key (キョウリュウバイオレット(ドクター・ウルシェード)キー Kyōryū Baioretto (Dokutā Urushēdo) Kī): Male version.
- Kyoryu Silver Key (キョウリュウシルバーキー Kyōryū Shiruba Kī)
- Kyoryu Navy Key (キョウリュウネイビーキー Kyōryū Neibī Kī)
- Deathryuger Key (デスリュウジャーキー Desuryūjā Kī)
- Kyoryu Red Carnival Key (キョウリュウレッドカーニバルキー Kyōryū Reddo Kānibaru Kī)
The Gokaigers as Kyoryugers as seen in Super Hero Getter 2016 Gokaiger/KyoryugerGokai Change
|Kyoryu Red||Captain Marvelous|
|Kyoryu Black||Luka Millfy (female version)|
|Kyoryu Blue||Joe Gibken|
|Kyoryu Green||Don Dogoier|
|Kyoryu Pink||Ahim de Famille|
|Kyoryu Gold||Gai Ikari|
- This is the first Sentai team since seven of their predecessors to do the following:
- The first to not have a Yellow Ranger since Changeman. Because of this, Power Rangers Dino Charge will be the first Power Rangers series overall to not have a Yellow Ranger, making the Red Ranger and the Blue Ranger the only two colors to appear in every season.
- The first to have a non-yellow male Ranger fill the Yellow Ranger position since Battle Fever J.
- The first five-member team that only has one female member since Gaoranger (not counting the teams that start with three and add multiple members later, such as Hurricaneger, Abaranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, and Go-Busters).
- The first to have a Green Ranger and a Black Ranger on the core team since Liveman and Go-Onger.
- The first to have both a light-blue and a dark-blue colored Blue Ranger since Hurricaneger.
- The first to have at least ten Rangers since Dekaranger.
- The first to have a Violet Ranger since Gekiranger.
- The first to have a gold colored Sixth Ranger since Shinkenger.
- The first letter(s) in the first seven Kyoryugers' given names spells out "dinosaur" (ダイナソー Dainasō, D(aigo); I(an); No(buharu); S(ouji); A(my); U(tsusemimaru); R(amirez)) in English, while the first kana in the surnames of the team members that have them also spell out "dinosaur" (「き・よ・う・り・ゆ・う」（恐竜） "Ki-Yo-U-Ri-Yu-U" (kyōryū), Ki(ryuu); Yo(rkland); U(dou); Ri(ppukan); Yu(uzuki); U(lshade)), but in Japanese.
- The Kyoryugers using guns to transform is similar to Kamen Riders Delta, Drake and Diend, as well as the previous year's Beet & Stag Buster and the unnoficial Akibarangers.
- The exact usage of the guns is more akin to that of Diend than the others as both Diend and the Kyoryugers fire their guns to transform, with their suits appearing as the energy blast flies back to them.
- The Kyoryugers hold the record for the most rangers to appear in their series at 21, a record previously held by the Dairangers with 16.
- If one includes all of the previous generations of Shinkengers, then they hold the record instead with 92.
- The Kyoryugers are the first team to have the entirety of their Extra Rangers powers be passed on within the show and its specials, most more than once.
- This is the only dinosaur-themed Sentai to lack a Yellow Ranger.
- Dino Charge Rangers - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Charge. See comparison page.
- Brave Dino Force Rangers, successors from the Korean-produced Dino Force Brave
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Kyoryugers"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.