|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Super Megaforce|
|Led by:||Tommy Oliver|
|Teamed up with:||Mega Rangers|
The Legendary Rangers, also known as the Historic Rangers, is a term referring to a collusion of all the veteran Power Rangers that predate and include the Mega Rangers. They join together to fight the Armada.
The term "Legendary Rangers" was initially used in reference to the Rangers that predated the Mega Rangers. During the Legendary Battle however, said Rangers teamed up with the Mega Rangers and submitted themselves under their command.
On his way to school, falling asleep on his school bus, Troy Burrows has a dream of an army of Power Rangers battling a horde of battleships and gray grunts. Later on, Troy has the dream again, this time, with parts that weren't seen after the charge, and several Red Rangers were featured fighting the gray grunts just before Troy woke up. Troy also reveals his dream to the other rangers
- In spite of not having a Ranger Key seen onscreen, Titanium Ranger appeared with the Lightspeed Rangers.
- In Legendary Battle, some Rangers who do not appear in the cliff intro later appear in the face-to-face with the Mega Rangers. Additionally, more were added in (Solaris Knight, Mercury Ranger, Rangers Gold and Silver) as allowed by Super Sentai footage (Great Legend War).
- Rangers exclusively Tommy Oliver's, such as the White Ranger, Zeo Ranger V and Black Dino Ranger, are not included to prevent undue duplications.
- The Japanese footage for the Legendary Battle included only the Great Legend War footage in the "cliff battle" as seen in the premiere episode of Gokaiger and not the "woods battle" as seen in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle which featured the Extra Heroes. This explains the lack of any Extra Rangers and Heroes in the episode. However, Power Rangers footage allowed for the use of Magna Defender as well.
- It is not explicitly revealed how the second generation Turbo Rangers (not including Blue Ranger) and Space Rangers (not including Red and Silver) are fighting together, as they were the same people just with different powers. The next in line for the Turbo powers however are the Robot Rangers and this could explain the duality.
- It is currently not explained how various ranger groups that had lost their powers (Such as the original Mighty Morphin, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, etc) managed to regain their powers. Though of note is how, just recently, Vrak had hacked into the Legendary Ranger power via the Ranger Keys to power his drills.
- ↑ http://networkedblogs.com/ySExD Orends' Ranger report re: Kidscreen magazine
- ↑ http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?26517-Power-Rangers-Super-Megaforce-Pre-Discussion/page359
Pages in category "Legendary Rangers"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.