|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|Coexisted with:||Dobutsu Sentai Go-Busters|
|Teamed up with:||Kamen Rider Fourze, Gokaigers|
"Busters? Ready Go!"
Three warriors are chosen to be a group of elite heroes, known as Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, that will protect the city from any evil threat. Along with their partners known as Buddy Roids (バディロイドヅ Badi Roidozu?), they have to stop Vaglass from obtaining the Enetron from the city
|Red Buster||Hiromu Sakurada|
|Blue Buster||Ryuji Iwasaki|
|Yellow Buster||Yoko Usami|
|Beet Buster||Masato Jin|
|Stag Buster||Beet J. Stag|
- Filmloid created copies of the three Go-Busters who fought their real counterparts.
- Sprayloid 2 gave a group of six Buglars the appearance of the three Go-Busters, two Buglars to each Go-Buster.
- Enter became a modified Beet Buster after he stole Masato's Morphin Blaster. Later, after copying Hiromu's data, Enter assumed the form of "Dark Buster", a dark version of Red Buster which later copies Blue and Yellow Buster's abilities as well.
- Reika Saotome wasn't actually a Go-Buster, but rather a cat burglar who called herself Pink Buster. She later did a role call with Hiromu stating herself as Pink Buster.
|Pink Buster||Reika Saotome (unofficial)|
The Go-Busters made their first appearance to hold off the Gokaigers' nemesis, Basco ta Jolokia, who was plotting to steal the unguarded Gokai Galleon during the pirates' rescue mission to save Space Sheriff Gavan from prison. The Go-Busters managed to keep up with Basco. When Yoko gives Sally a bunch of fruit, Basco finds his opportunity ruined and withdraws. Ryuji noted that the Gokaigers could handle the rest, Yoko said that they were pretty tough and that they would have to work hard if they didn't want to be outdone.
The Go-Busters later officially formed when the Vaglass threat escalated. Hiromu, having trained and field-tested beforehand, informs his sister of his plans. To her protest, Hiromu officially joined the Go-Busters.
The core Go-Busters, along with the other Super Sentai teams, are pulled into the Super Hero Taisen conflict. After briefly fighting Kamen Rider Decade, the Sentai and Riders, led by Captain Marvelous and Decade join forces against the revived Dai-Zangyack and Dai Shocker. When the two forces combine their battleship into the Big Machine, the Go-Busters join forces with Kamen Rider Fourze to form Rocket Drill Go-BusterOh and defeat Big Machine with Sentai Rider Space Kick.
Super Hero Taisen Z
The three Go-Busters are set to appear in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z. It has yet to be confirmed whether they will be joined by Beet and Stag Buster.
- Lio Attaché (used individually)
- Spy Cam
- E.M.C. 05
- Enetron Tanker
Buster Machine System
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ❖ aux mecha, ● other
- Great Go-Buster ◆◆◆◆◆
- LT-06 ❖
- FS-0O ❖
- Alternate Combination - Rocket Go-BusterOh ◆◆◆●
- Alternate Combination - Rocket Drill Go-BusterOh ◆◆◆●●
- Alternate Combination - Go-Buster Ace Stag Custom ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Go-Buster KeroOh ◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination- Go-Buster RaiOh ❖◆◆
- Alternate Combination- Go-Buster King ❖◆◆◆◆
Video Game appearances
Go-Busters video game
- This is the first team to have it's outfit made of a different material (sans the helmets) than spandex, which was first used in Dynaman. In this case "pleather"- a plastic leather-like material.
- This is the first team since GoGo-V to not use either the word "Ranger" or suffix "ger" in the team name. It is also notably the first where the name is in plural format.
- Beet Buster and Stag Buster are similar to two previous Sentai duos:
- The Go-Busters are the only post-Gokaiger Sentai team to have Ranger Keys.