|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.|
|Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger|
|Led by:||Gaku Washio|
|and later by:||Kakeru Shishi|
|Rangers battled:||Copy Sentai Copyranger, Shade Rangers|
|Teamed up with:||Dream Sentai, Gorangers, Hurricanegers|
- "Where there is life, there is a roar of justice! Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger!"
- ―Gaorangers announcing their arrival[src]
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including the Gaorangers, were needed to oppose them. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. The Gokaigers arrived on Animarium where they engaged Zangyack forces in battle, the conflict attracted the attention of GaoLion who proceeded to knock everyone off the island. When the Gokaigers were about to get back up to Animarium they were warned by Kakeru not to go and Captain Marvelous refused to take heed. Ahim de Famille, was wounded and Kakeru tended to her wounds in his office. The veterinarian revealed himself as Gao Red with Don pleading for his help with the vet explaining that only GaoLion can unleash the Gaoranger Keys' power. At this time, they were contacted that their crewmates were fighting Action Commander Bowser and the Gormin. Kakeru watched the Gokaigers' fight and was astonished by the Gokaigers' saving people in their own way before they used the Gaoranger Keys to defeat the Sugormin with the Hyakujuuken before finishing Bowser with the Gokai Blast. When Bowser and the Sugormin were enlarged, GokaiOh's wheel on it's back was disabled, preventing any of the keys to work. However, GaoLion's acceptance enabled them to summon him from Animarium with the Gaoranger Keys as he and Gokaioh combined into Gao Gokaioh to take out the Sugormin before destroying Bowser. As Kakeru walked off, the pirates thanked their new ally as they sail off. After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, they returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. It is presumed Kakeru and his team have their powers back.
Super Hero Taisen
The five-man Gaoranger team, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They teamed up with the Carrangers and Gekirangers against Kamen Rider Decade, who was apparently hunting the Sentai teams as Great Leader of Dai-Shocker, only to be seemingly defeated, actually sent to the dimensional rift. When Tsukasa and Captain Marvelous' ruse was revealed, the Gaorangers appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
Individual Weapons and Team Sword
- Evil-Crushing Hundred-Beast Sword ◆◆◆◆◆
- Lion Fang/Gao Mane Buster ◆
- Eagle Sword ◆
- Shark Cutters ◆
- Bison Axe ◆
- Tiger Baton ◆
- Gao Hustler Rod ◆
- Falcon Summoner ◆
Power Animals System
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ❖ aux mecha, ◇ combo-assist mecha
- GaoLion ◆
- GaoEagle ◆
- GaoShark ◆
- GaoBison ◆
- GaoTiger ◆
- GaoElephant ❖
- GaoGiraffe ❖
- GaoBear ❖
- GaoPolar ❖
- GaoGorilla ❖
- Soul Bird ◇
- GaoWolf ◆
- GaoHammerhead ❖
- GaoLigator ❖
- GaoRhinos ❖
- GaoMadillo ❖
- GaoKong ❖
- GaoDeers ❖
- GaoFalcon ❖
- GaoPanda ❖
- GaoLeon ❖
- GaoCondor ❖
- GaoSawshark ❖
- GaoBuffalo ❖
- GaoJaguar ❖
- Hyakujuu Gattai GaoKing (combination of GaoLion, GaoEagle, GaoShark, GaoBison and GaoTiger, sometimes w/t GaoElephant, GaoGiraffe, GaoBear & GaoPolar, GaoRhinos & GaoMadillo, GaoWolf, and GaoHammerhead)
- Hyakujuu Gattai GaoMuscle (combination of GaoGorilla, GaoBear & GaoPolar, GaoBison and GaoEagle, sometimes w/t GaoRhinos & GaoMadillo, GaoDeer,and GaoGiraffe)
- Hyakujuu Gattai GaoHunter (combination of GaoWolf, GaoHammerhead and GaoLigator, sometimes w/t GaoGiraffe and GaoBear & GaoPolar)
- Hyakujuu Gattai GaoIcarus (combination of GaoFalcon, GaoGiraffe, GaoDeer, and GaoRhinos & GaoMadillo, sometimes w/t GaoBison, GaoWolf and GaoHammerhead)
- GaoGod (combination of GaoLeon, GaoCondor, GaoSawshark, GaoBuffalo, and GaoJaguar)
- Hyakujuu Gattai GaoKnight (combination of GaoKong, GaoEagle, GaoShark, GaoBison, GaoTiger, and GaoElephant)
- Hyakujuu Gattai GaoKentaurus (combination of giant GaoLion, GaoFalcon, GaoElephant, GaoShark and GaoTiger)
The Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger Ranger Keys (百獣戦隊ガオレンジャーレンジャーキー Hyakujū Sentai Gaorenjā Renjā Kī?) are what became of the Gaorangers' powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
- GaoRed Key (ガオレッドキー Gao Reddo Kī?)
- GaoYellow Key (ガオイエローキー Gao Iero Kī?)
- GaoBlue Key (ガオブルーキー Gao Burū Kī?)
- GaoBlack Key (ガオブラックキー Gao Burakku Kī?)
- GaoWhite Key (ガオホワイトキー Gao Howaito Kī?)
- GaoSilver Key (ガオシルバーキー Gao Shirubā Kī?)
Gokaiger/Gaoranger Gokai Change
|GaoYellow||Luka Millfy (female version)|
|GaoWhite||Ahim de Famille|
Video Game appearances
Gaoranger video game
The five Gaorangers appear in the Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger video game.
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
The Gaorangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
The Gaorangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- They are the first Sentai team where the whole team have cellphone transformation devices. Previously, MegaSilver of the Megarangers had the Keitaizer.
- The Gaorangers were the last Sentai team to have a male Blue and Yellow Ranger on the same team until Ninninger.
- The Gaorangers' surnames contain the names of their totem Power Animals' basis in Japanese.