|This article is about a/an era in the Power Rangers franchise.|
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm (2003)
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder (2004)
- Power Rangers S.P.D. (2005)
- Power Rangers Mystic Force (2006)
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive (2007)
- Power Rangers Jungle Fury (2008)
- Power Rangers RPM (2009)
The Disney Era came into being in 2001, when Disney bought Fox Family Worldwide, which included Power Rangers. While Power Rangers Wild Force is technically a Disney season, it was filmed and produced in Los Angeles, like the previous nine seasons. Because of this, Wild Force is generally associated with being a part of the Post-Zordon Era. The Disney Era would officially begin in 2003 with Power Rangers Ninja Storm, as it and the subsequent six seasons that followed were filmed in New Zealand. The Disney Era ended in 2009 with the conclusion of Power Rangers RPM. While the 2010 re-version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was produced by Disney, it is not considered a season by Saban Brands. In May 2010, Saban reacquired Power Rangers and begin production on Power Rangers Samurai, which began airing in February 2011.
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder, Power Rangers Mystic Force, and Power Rangers Operation Overdrive are the only seasons in this era that have ties to the Zordon Era. While the main villain in Power Rangers RPM is named Venjix, there is no connection with the General Venjix that appeared in Forever Red.
- With the sole exception of Ninja Storm, all the seasons of the Disney era don't follow the traditional six hero format. Dino Thunder and Jungle Fury only feature five Rangers, while S.P.D., Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, and RPM all feature at least 7 Rangers or Ranger like allies.
Pages in category "Disney Era"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.