|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
|Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger|
|Led by:||Banban Akaza|
|Base of Operations:||DekaBase|
|Teamed up with:||Abarangers, Magirangers, Space Sheriff Gavan Type G|
|A representative teamed up with:||Boukengers|
|DekaRed||Banban "Ban" Akaza ► Assam Asimov ► Banban "Ban" Akaza|
|DekaBlue||Houji "Hoji" Tomasu|
|DekaGreen||Senichi "Sen-chan" Enari|
|DekaYellow||Marika "Jasmine" Reimon ► Mugi Grafton ► Marika "Jasmine" Reimon|
|DekaPink||Koume "Umeko" Kodou|
|DekaBreak||Tekkan "Tetsu" Aira|
|DekaMaster||Anubian Chief Doggie Kruger|
|DekaSwan||Cignian Swan Shiratori|
|DekaGold||Marigold "Mari Gold" Utahime (Full Blast Action)|
|DekaBright||Lisa Teegel (40)|
Dogs and Deception
Full Throttle Elite
The Planet Leslie Incident
An Extremely Abare Revival
SWAT Mode On
Science and Elites
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including the Earth Dekarangers, were needed to oppose them. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Captain Marvelous visited the police station Marika worked at, asking where the Greatest Treasure in the Universe was located while following Navi's hint that "when you are looking for something you should go see the police". A police officer recognized him from a wanted poster, and Jasmine subsequently arrested Marvelous. Marvelous recognized her uniform and deduced she was from Space Police. After asking if she was after the bounty as well, thinking that the Space Police were now Zangyack's "little dog", she denied it. The rest of the Gokaigers escaped while Marvelous fought off her and several officers and made his escape.
Marika contacted Doggie who intercepted and confronted Marvelous. Marvelous kicked the Master License out of his hand, Doggie drew out D-Sword Vega and engaged him, Marvelous fought him off even with handcuffs still on. Before Kruger brought Captain Marvelous in, they accidentally stumbled into a Zangyack scheme overseen by the Alienizer Buramudo to launch Subterranean Missiles to destroy every city on Earth in two hours. When their presence was discovered, Kruger was wounded as he managed to get Captain Marvelous out of harm's way. Though Captain Marvelous offered to help him, Kruger refused to trust the pirate as he left him behind to stop the missile launch regardless of his injuries. Realizing how injured his captor was, Captain Marvelous saved the alien from the potential suicide mission and took him to safety. With Captain Marvelous's sense of honor against all odds winning his trust, Kruger uncuffed the pirate and handed him back his Mobirates.
Marvelous united with his teammates and destroyed the missile launching device in time before reuniting with his crew. Together, they changed into the Dekarangers and defeated Buramudo. When Buramudo was enlarged, GokaiOh was formed to stop him from manually launching the one of the Subterranean Missiles, taking out some of the Zangyack fleet in the process. Kruger told the Gokaigers they could now summon the greater power of the Dekarangers. Using the Dekaranger Keys, they summon the Pat Striker from within GokaiOh. They were soon able to finish off Buramudo after an intense gunfight. The next morning, the Gokaigers escorted a wounded Kruger when they were cornered by a police barricade. However, Officer Banban Akaza suddenly appeared and notified the alleged acts of piracy by the Gokaigers were proven to be a hoax instigated by the Zangyack Empire. The pirates were free to go as he took Kruger, but with a warning not to abuse the powers of the Dekarangers.
Later, during the return of the Black Cross King, Umeko was one of several Super Sentai warriors who gave their support to the Gokaigers and Goseigers. After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, they returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Kruger was seen receiving his Ranger Key alongside Signalman. It is assumed the rest of the Dekarangers have their powers back as well.
Super Hero Taisen
The five-man Dekaranger team, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They were one of the five surviving Sentai, the rest having been seemingly wiped out by Kamen Rider Decade, who was apparently hunting the Sentai teams as Great Leader of Dai-Shocker. The surviving Sentai gathered before what appeared to be Akarenger, who was supposed to have been defeated by Decade, and were met by Kamen Rider #1, who had been defeated by Emperor Marvelous of Dai-Zangyack, with five surviving Riders. Facing off, Akarenger and Rider #1 decided that it was time bring an end to the war between the Sentai and Riders, and so both sides engaged each other in a skirmish that was ended with the surviving Sentai being defeated by Rider #1 as Akarenger defeated the other Kamen Riders.
However, it was subsequently revealed that what appeared to be Akaranger and Rider #1 were actually Gokai Red and Decade in disguise respectively. They had infact created the war between Super Sentai and Kamen Riders to make the two evil organizations believe that all the heroes were defeated when they were actually sent to wait in the dimensional rift. When Tsukasa and Marvelous' ruse was revealed, the Dekarangers appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
Super Hero Taisen Z
The five Dekarangers are seen alongside the Flashmen, standing behind Space Sheriff Gavan Type G and Kamen Riders Fourze, Meteor, Decade and Super-1 as the three forces of super heroes confront Space Shocker.
Gavan vs. Dekaranger
In Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger, after the meeting of Nobuo Akagi and Ryuji Sainei - Ban's actor - an imaginary DekaRed suddenly appears during the battle of Akibarangers and Team Evil Stemer Corporation and encourages Nobuo Akagi/Akiba Red.
The five Dekarangers appear alongside the other two Inordinate Sentai, Dekaranger and Jetman, in Season Two's alternate take on the events of the first season. The three official Sentai come to aid the Akibarangers in the final battle with the Stema Otsu Corporation.
The Dekarangers, with DekaBreak this time, later appeared with the now five official Sentai, transforming into their Ludicrous Power which combined with the others to form the Ludicrous Cannon Bazooka, which the Akibarangers used to destroy Kameari Alpaca.
- SP Shooter
- D-Rod and D-Stick
- D-Sniper, D-Blaster, and D-Shot
Other Standard-Issue Devices
- D-Bazooka/Battlizer (K-9 Murphy)
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ➲ Carrier mecha
- Riding Dekaranger Robo / Cho Tokusou Gattai Super Dekaranger Robo ◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Blast Buggy◆
- Tokusou Gattai DekaWing Robo / Tokusou Henkei DekaWing Cannon ◆◆◆◆◆
- DekaBase / Tokusou Kidou DekaBase Crawler / Chokyodai Kidou DekaBase Robo ➲
- Alternate Combination - Dekaranger Robo, Full Blast Custom ◆◆◆◆◆◆
The Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Ranger Keys (特捜戦隊デカレンジャーレンジャーキー Tokusō Sentai Dekarenjā Renjā Kī?) are what became of the Dekarangers' powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
Any of these keys allow a Gokaiger to assume the form of any of the Dekarangers or summon the Patrol Striker from within GokaiOh to become Deka GokaiOh. Note: The DekaRed Key is first used by Gokai Green in Epic on Ginmaku.
- DekaRed Key (デカレッドキー Deka Reddo Kī?)
- DekaBlue Key (デカブルーキー Deka Burū Kī?)
- DekaGreen Key (デカグリーンキー Deka Gurīn Kī?)
- DekaYellow Key (デカイエローキー Deka Ierō Kī?)
- DekaPink Key (デカピンクキー Deka Pinku Kī?)
- DekaBreak Key (デカブレイクキー Deka Bureiku Kī?)
- DekaMaster Key (デカマスターキー Deka Masutā Kī?)
- DekaSwan Key (デカスワンキー Deka Suwan Kī?)
- DekaBright Key (デカブライトキー Deka Buraito Kī?)
- DekaGold Key (デカゴールドキー Deka Gōrudo Kī?)
Gokaiger/Dekaranger Gokai Change
|DekaPink||Ahim de Famille|
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
The Dekarangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
The Dekarangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- This is the first team to have more than one female on a team since the Megarangers. Every team after this which started with five members had two female Rangers up until the Kyoryugers
- This is the first season since Mirai Sentai Timeranger to have a Pink Ranger and a Green Ranger in the main five.
- Second only to the Goseigers and not counting the Great Legend War, the Dekarangers had the highest number of members return in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, with the return of Ban, Jasmine, Doggie, and Umeko.
- Although a movie character who briefly transformed, officer Marigold Utahime is the first gold-based Sentai hero; the first regular Gold hero would be next season.
- The Dekarangers are the only Sentai team to appear in their Super Ranger form in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (they can been seen in SWAT Mode when the remaining Sentai are gathered by Captain Marvelous disguised as Akarenger). However, they are back in their standard form by the time the Sentai and Kamen Riders united for the final battle.
- The Dekarangers are currently the only team where each ranger is referred to by a nickname.
- While the Neo Dekarangers are technically replacements of the original Red and Yellow in the team, their powers do not conflict with the originals and can be used simultaneously.
- Even though Ban is thought to be the leader of the team, mostly due to his protagonist status and as the Red Sentai Ranger of the team, Umeko has declared herself the leader several times as well. This has been referenced in Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger, where Nobuo Akagi calls his boss "Umeko" while imagining himself to be Ban.
Pages in category "Dekarangers"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.