Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an villain group in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
|Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger|
|Generals and other Notable Members:||Azald|
|Teamed up with:||Bangray|
Izayoi Way Ninja Army Corps
The Deathgaliens are evil outlaws from outer space that have destroyed numerous planets in their deadly "Blood Game". Having already destroyed 99 planets, the group decides to have Earth as their 100th planet for their game.
- Continue Medals: After a Deathgalien Player is defeated, Nalia is teleported down to insert one of these tokens into a slot on their body. These Medals are infused with power from Ginis' cells, thus allowing the said Deathgalien to be revived and supersized.
- "Galien" is compounded from the word "alien" and "galian" (Malay for "Mineral").
- The Deathgaliens are similar to multiple villain groups who are interstellar alien races who have an aim to destroy Earth.
- The Deathgaliens' ruthless "Blood Game" is similar to Gurongi's "Gegeru" from Kamen Rider Kuuga, in that both involve harming innocents.
- Unlike the Gurongi, however, the Deathgaliens do not kill their victims.
- The Deathgaliens are also similar to the Alienizers from Dekarangers, in a way that they are a group of alien criminals who loves causing destruction.
- However, unlike the Alienizers, the Deathgaliens work in a more organized manner.
- The Deathgaliens all possessing coin slots that play a part in their growing giant is similar to the Londerz Prisoners from Timeranger all bearing Depression Seals.
- Deathgalien is the first villain group since the Zangyack doesn't have a goal to collect human emotion. The previous 3 villain groups: the Kibaoni Army Corps, the Evil Army Shadow Line and the Deboth Army were focusing on various forms of human emotion, while the Vaglass, under Enter's leadership, was studying of the human's emotion.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Players (24 P)