|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Dengeki Sentai Changeman.|
- "Dengeki Sentai Changeman!"
- ―Changemen announcing their arrival[src]
Dengeki Sentai Changeman (電撃戦隊チェンジマン Dengeki Sentai Chenjiman), individually known as the Changemen (チェンジマン Chenjiman), is the 9th Super Sentai, all former members of the various branches of Japanese military who were hand picked by the Earth Defense Force to combat Great Star League Gozma. As the Changemen, they derive their powers from mysterious energy called Earthforce (アースフォース Āsufōsu), which gives its users the power to protect Earth from any threat to it.
The Awakening Force
Learning to Fight the Enemy
The Gozma's True Nature
The Man Who Sold the World
The Space Queen of Nagasaki
Close Encounters: From Friendly to Hostile
The Power of Rigel
The Earth Force Crisis
Changeman joined up with Battle Fever, Denzimen, Sun Vulcan, Goggle V, Dynamen, Biomen, Flashmen, Maskmen, and the Livemen, to stand behind the newest Sentai, the Turborangers, as they faced off against the Hundred Boma Tribes.
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including Changeman, were needed to oppose them. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. The greater power of Changeman was initially taken by Basco ta Jolokia, who wiped out the Earth Defense Force to get it, finally taking it from a male EDF member whose identity is unknown. It was granted to the Gokaigers by Sho after Basco's death. After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, they returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. It is presumbed the Changemen got their powers back as with all the other Super Sentai.
Super Hero Taisen
The Changemen, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They were presumably sent to the dimensional rift, under the pretense of being defeated, by Kamen Rider Decade while he was apparently hunting the Sentai teams. When his and Captain Marvelous' ruse was revealed, Changeman appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
The Space Pirates Return
Evidently, the Changemen loaned their Ranger Keys - at the request of Gai Ikari - to the Gokaigers whom had temporarily returned to Earth to find and bestow the Great King's Credential to the Zyuohgers. Their powers were returned when the Gokaigers left for space once more having achieved their quest.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Team Cannon and Individual Weapons
- Power Bazooka ◆◆◆◆◆
- Dragon-Zooka ◆
- Gryphon-Zooka ◆
- Pegasus-Zooka ◆
- Mermaid-Zooka ◆
- Phoenix-Zooka ◆
- Legend:◆ 1-pilot mecha, 2-pilot mecha, ➲ carrier mecha
Ranger KeysDengeki Sentai Changeman Ranger Keys (電撃戦隊チェンジマンレンジャーキー Dengeki Sentai Chenjiman Renjā Kī) are what became of the Changemen's powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
Any of these keys allow a Gokaiger to assume the form of any of the Changemen or charge GokaiOh with Earth Force to initiate the Gokai Power Bazooka attack. The Greater Power of this Sentai Group was stolen by Basco, but was later retrieved when Basco was defeated after he infused the Greater Power into the Changeman Keys.
- ChangeDragon Key (チェンジドラゴンキー Chenji Doragon Kī)
- ChangeGriffon Key (チェンジグリフォンキー Chenji Gurifon Kī)
- ChangePegasus Key (チェンジペガサスキー Chenji Pegasasu Kī)
- ChangeMermaid Key (チェンジマーメイドキー Chenji Māmeido Kī)
- ChangePhoenix Key (チェンジフェニックスキー Chenji Fenikkusu Kī)
Gokaiger/Changeman Gokai Change
|ChangePhoenix||Ahim de Famille|
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
The Changemen are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
The Changemen are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Changeman is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- The Changemen was the third Sentai team not to have a Yellow Ranger (J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai being the first followed by Battle Fever J) and the last team to not have a Yellow Ranger until Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, 28 years later.
- ChangeMermaid is the first female White Ranger.
- The Changemen are notable as being the only non-Power Rangers team to have all of their powers in Super Megaforce (by comparison GoGoFive, who were adapted into Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, never had a full-team change).
- The Changemen are the first Sentai team to have a mythical creature-motiff. Followed by the Dairangers and the Magirangers.
- Aquitar Rangers - The first Ranger team to have a female White Ranger.
- Ninja Steel Rangers - The first Ranger team to have both a female White Ranger and Pink Ranger in the core team.
- Mystic Rangers - The first Ranger team to have a mythical creature-motiff.