|This article is about a/an team of Extra Heroes in Choujin Sentai Jetman.|
|Back Dimension Dimensian Soldiers|
|Choujin Sentai Jetman|
|Rangers battled:||Dimensional War Party Vyram|
|Teamed up with:||Jetmen|
The Back Dimension Dimensian Soldiers (裏次元ディメンシアンの戦士 Urajigen Dimenshia no Senshi) are the last three warriors of Dimensia, a realm destroyed by Vyram. The group consists of Ray, his lover Kanna, and the youthful Dan. They chased Vyram to Earth with the Bird Garuda. They appear in episode 23 and 24 of Choujin Sentai Jetman.
While Ray and Kanna worked with the Jetmen in their fight against Semimaru, Dan becomes romantically interested at Ako when they meet, causing him to express his feelings in a comical fashion. After Ray and Kanna are killed by Radiguet when he hijacks Jet Garuda, Dan transforms into his Birdman form and is mortally wounded taking the robot back from Radiguet. He dies soon after Ako expresses her feelings about him.
The Dimensian Soldiers are one of the two teams that did not fight in the Great Legend War. From a production standpoint, this is most likely because they were one-off heroes made to introduce the Jet Garuda to the show.
- Teleportaton Rainbow
- Blue Blade
Jet Machines System
- Kanna and Ray are the only Extra Heroes, or heroes in general, who have never transformed into their fighting forms in either episodes they are featured in; although an outline of their Birdman forms appeared when they first appeared.
- Like the Neo-Jetmen, the Dimensian Soldiers do not have unique colored uniforms per hero, and they have very little differences between each suit.
- The Back Dimension Soldiers are the first team of Extra Heroes, something that wouldn't appear again until the Confrontation Beast Fist Warriors, 16 years later in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.
- Coincidentally, both teams have words that can be synonymous with "Sentai", the word used to define most groups of Sentai Rangers, with "soldiers" and "warriors" being similar to "squadron" or "task force", words that define the word sentai.
- When the Bird Garuda first transforms into the Jet Garuda, the Jetman's symbol is shown behind it instead of the Dimesian Soldier's, despite them being the pilots at the time.
- This team is made up of actors who previously portrayed or went on to portray a Sentai member: Ray was portrayed by Yasuhiro Ishiwata, who played Bun in Choushinsei Flashman, Kanna was portrayed by Kanako Maeda, who was Momoko in Hikari Sentai Maskman, and Dan was portrayed by Hideki Fujiwara, who appeared in the next season as Etof Tribe Knight Dan.
- This is the second time that Kanako Maeda and Yasuhiro Ishiwata appeared as a couple after episode 34 of Hikari Sentai Maskman where Kanako Maeda plays Momoko/Pink Mask. Ishiwata portrayed "Hikaru" (the human form of Guron Doggler).