|This article is about a/an list of weapons, devices and vehicles in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The transformation bracelets the team members wear on their wrists. It can be used to access the Accel Stop, a speed up ability that even allows one to go invisible at the cost of durability.
TimeFire's transformation device.
The Timerangers can use the Chrono Search with their helmets to analyze their surroundings.
Double Vector (ダブルベクター Daburu Bekutā): A pair of swords modeled after clock hands that serve as the Timeranger's primary weapons. Stored in the Chrono Changer when not in use, the Double Vectors when first summoned materialize in a 90 degree formation called the Twin Vector (ツインベクター Tsuin Bekutā) which can then either be straightened into a double sword called the Time Vector or separated into the Spark Vectors (スパークベクター Supāku Bekutā) and the Arrow Vectors (アローベクター Arō Bekutā). Special attacks that can be performed with the Double Vector include:
- Beat Up: By tracing a hand on the Spark Vector, the blade charges with energy in the Ranger's color. It can be used to charge up for a other attacks such as the Vector Hurley or even the Assault Vector, or initiate a special attack exclusive to that Ranger.
- Spark End: the Spark Vector extends in a blade of energy in the Ranger's color. Used by TimeRed.
- Vector Dividing: An attack where a Timeranger charges his Time Vector and slashes the opponent repeatedly. So far, Domon, is the only one to show this attack.
- Vector Hurry: An energy blast fired from the Spark Vector. Can be performed as a team attack.
- Twin Slash: A charged double slash while in Time Vector Mode.
- Vector End: A charged double slash performed when a Timeranger positions their swords in any of a number of different formations of a clock telling time called "Beats" with the Spark Vector serving as the minute hand and the Arrow Vector serving as the hour hand.
- Vector End Beat Three: Primarily used by TimeRed. Can be used alongside TimePink with Beat Six and TimeGreen's Beat Nine for a combo attack.
- Vector End Beat Six: Primarily used by TimePink.
- Vector End Beat Nine: Primarily used by TimeGreen.
- Vector End Beat Twelve: A coupled downward slash attack.
- Vector End Beat Cross: A cross slash attack where a Timeranger slashes horizontally (positioned 3 and 9) then vertically (positioned 6 and 12) with both swords. Used by TimeRed.
- Vector End Beat X: Unlike the other Vector End attacks, this does not manifest a clock but it is instead an X-slash with the Time Vector. Used by TimeBlue.
- Vector Around: Two Timerangers in a lying position float around an opponent, slashing them repeatedly with their Vectors. USed by TimeRed and TimeBlue.
- Vector Hurricane: Two Timerangers standing up float around an opponent, slashing them repeatedly with their Vectors in outstretched arms. It can be accentuated by using Accel Stop.
Assault Mobile (アサルトモバイル Asaruto Mobairu): Created in Episode 23 by Sion, the Assault Mobile are attachments that when equipped to the Spark Vector form a blaster weapon called the Assault Vector (アサルトベクター Asaruto Bekutā) which fires the Assault Burning (アサルトバーニング Asaruto Bāningu) energy blast. In this form, the Spark Vector's power is multiplied by 30 and can also be switched to Sniper Mode (スナイパーモード Sunaipā Mōdo) for pinpoint targeting. The Assault Mobile can be wielded by any of the core Timerangers, but mostly used by TimeRed and sometimes by TimeGreen.
Individual Weapons and Team Blaster
Vol Weapons: The individual weapons of the TimeRangers which like the Double Vectors are stored in the Chrono Changers when not in use. Though capable of lethal damage, the Vol Weapons are usually set to stun in order to capture criminals alive. Two Timerangers can use the DOuble Shoot, where both Rangers fire simultaneously.
- VolBlaster (ボルブラスター Boruburasutā): TimeRed's Vol Weapon, forms the barrel of the Voltech Bazooka.
- VolLauncher (ボルランチャー Boruranchā): TimeBlue's Vol Weapon, forms the trigger and base of the Voltech Bazooka.
- VolPulser (ボルパルサー Boruparusā): TimeGreen's Vol Weapon, forms the left frame of the Voltech Bazooka.
- VolVulcan (ボルバルカン Borubarukan): TimeYellow's Vol Weapon, forms the right frame of the Voltech Bazooka.
- VolSniper (ボルスナイパー Borusunaipā): TimePink's Vol Weapon, forms the underside of the Voltech Bazooka.
DV Defender (ＤＶディフェンダー Dī Bui Difendā): TimeFire's personal weapon. It has three different forms it can take through the DV Change ability. In its standard form Defender Gun (ディフェンダーガン Difendā Gan), it becomes the DV Vulcan (ＤＶバルカン Dī Bui Barukan) by Vulcan Mode (バルカンモード Barukan Mōdo), in Defender Sword (ディフェンダーソード Difendā Sōdo), a blade is extended from the front end of the gun to create a sword. The third form Final Mode is where an energy blade is produced from the front end of Vulcan Mode to use the DV Re-Freezer (ＤＶリフレイザー Dī Bui Rifureizā) that also freeze-compresses criminals. In the final battle, following TimeFire's death, the DV Defender was used by TimeRed.
Time Emblem (タイムエンブレム Taimu Enburemu): The badges of the Timerangers. The badges are used to identify the Timeranger as police officers, as well as to create a storage unit for a recaptured Londers prisoner. TimeFire receives his own during the end credits of episode 45, which he uses in Episode 46 to create a storage unit for Computer Engineer Gate.
In Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode 40, Gai Ikari finds a Time Emblem in GoZyuDrill when the mech appeared beside the Gokai Galleon, which contained a video letter from Domon explaining what do in the past.
Chrono-Ship Yglieg (時間飛行体 イグレック Jikan Hikoutai Igurekku): The time vehicle which the Timerangers used to travel from the year 3000 to 2000. It was heavily damaged upon landing and blew up from the damage, thus the reason why the first four Timerangers were stranded in the past.
Time Flyer (タイムフライヤー Taimu Furaiyā): A Hoverjet that is used by the main Timeranger as regular transportation as well as a transport for them to board the TimeJets. When it becomes the Flyer Magnum (フライヤーマグナム Furaiyā Magunamu), TimeRobo Beta's gun, the wings are folded into the handle and the twin barrels of the gun emerge from the front section.