|This article is about a/an set of weapons and devices in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
|The S.P.D. Arsenal|
|Used by: S.P.D. Rangers|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
Arsenal (Dino Thunder)
Arsenal (Mystic Force)
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the S.P.D. Rangers. Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the S.P.D. series page as well as the team page of the S.P.D. Rangers.
- See also: SP License
- Morph: The "Change" option on the Delta Morphers transforms the cadets into their ranger costumes.
- Power Up to S.W.A.T. Mode: When the Rangers activate the "Change" option while morphed and call for it, their S.W.A.T. armor appears.
- Communicator: The "Phone" option serves as basic communication allowing the Rangers to contact each other or the Academy, as well as summon the Delta Runners. With the Omega Ranger in the timeline, they can contact him too.
- Judgment Scanner: The "Judge" option assesses the guilt or innocence of anyone the Rangers bring into custody. It measures pulse rate and electrical impulses before rendering a verdict, and it never makes mistakes.
- Containment/Confinement Mode: If a criminal is charged Guilty, this subsection of "Judge" will blast them with Anti-Matter Fusion, sealing him in a Containment Card and making transportation of the detainee a non-issue. This mode will not activate if the final verdict of the criminal is innocent.
- See also: Master License
- See also: BraceThrottle
- Electro Mode: Fires a lightning attack to the ground and it is Omega Morpher's main attack.
- Blast Mode: Fires an energy attack to the ground.
- Power Mode: Similar to Muscle Mode, Power Mode increases the Omega Ranger's strength.
- Muscle Mode: Enhances the Omega Ranger's physical strength.
- Hyper Mode: Allows the Omega Ranger to slow down time.
- Light Beam Mode: Fires an highly-concentrated energy ball at the opponent.
- Charged-Up Mode: Enhances the Omega Ranger's stats.
- Judgment Scanner: Allows the Omega Ranger to perform Judgement and use Containment Mode to detain alien suspects.
Kat MorpherKat Manx only used it once; it had a time limit of 1 hour.
- The Kat Morpher is based on the MariGold License of DekaGold in Dekaranger rather than DekaSwan's Swan License.
- See also: BraceThrottle
- See also: K-9 Murphy
Canine CannonThe Canine Cannon is R.I.C.'s cannon form that fires a powerful energy blast to take down criminals and imprison them in the containment cards instantly.
- See also: D-Knuckles
- See also: D-Rods
- See also: D-Sticks
- See also: D-Sniper
- See also: D-Blaster
- See also: D-Shots
The Deltamax Strikers are highly versatile weapons that can be used for both short and long range attacks. This common weapon resides at the side and inside its holster when in laser mode. Each ranger (except Red) have the same Deltamax Knuckle, while their "blades" vary in size.
The Red Ranger is equipped with a variation of a Deltamax Striker while in his Battlizer, Cyber Mode.
- See also: Hybrid Magnum
Once combined, they form the Delta Blaster Combo Mode, which resembles the Delta Runner 1. The Red Ranger can fire a highly concentrated blast, enough to defeat the enemy.
- See also: D-Sword Vega
The S.P.D. Battlizer is used by Jack Landors (S.P.D. B-Squad Red Ranger), and once by Sky Tate. In Reflection, Kat Manx completed the Battlizer technology in R.I.C.'s system. The Battlizer has two modes, a regular one, and the one using R.I.C. that also is used for the finishing move. Jack originally tested it out in Part One and succeeded by destroying Slate's clones and imprison Slate. In Part Two, Jack let Sky use it to avenge his father by defeating Mirloc.
S.W.A.T. ModeS.W.A.T. Mode (Special Weapons And Tactics Mode) was created by Dr. Manx for the B-Squad Rangers to give them extra power only if the team can work together. It was first used in S.W.A.T. Part 2 to battle Stench and Thresher, who stole S.P.D.'s top-secret technology.
S.W.A.T. Mode includes vests, body and leg armor, sensors and communication headsets. S.W.A.T. has many other valuable functions, including night and thermal visions. The Rangers summon this gear via their morphers ("S.P.D., S.W.A.T. Mode!" is the call). They are also equipped with Delta Enforcers. This mode is based from the S.W.A.T. team in actual law enforcement agencies. S.W.A.T. Mode seems to be equivalent of the A-Squad's standard gear.
- See also: D-Revolvers
Each Enforcer comes with three cards, each with a different purpose. To activate them, the Ranger must pull open the hatch on top of the blaster, which reveals a card holder. Then, they must pull the card out and slide it on the side of the blaster for full effect.
Vehicles and other Miscellany
- See also: Machine Bull
Delta Patrol Cycles
- See also: Machine Husky
The Delta Patrol Cycles are the Red, Blue and Green Rangers' personal vehicles. Created by Kat, these vehicles are very fast and have lasers at their disposal. The Red and Green Patrol Cycles are sleek and powerful, while the Blue Ranger's Patrol Cycle is a slightly bulky older model.
The Delta ATV is the Shadow Ranger's personal vehicle. It is equipped with powerful blasters. The ATV was created by Kat when Cruger was relieved of his status as Commander.
- See also: Machine Boxer
The Uniforce Cycle is the Omega Ranger's personal vehicle. He uses it to patrol the streets near Space Patrol Delta and return to the base.
The S.W.A.T. Truck is an armored truck used by the Power Rangers. It can be driven from the front or the top. During the final battle with the Troobian Empire, Sergeant Silverback arrives with another one.