Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an list of weapons in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
|The Megaforce Arsenal|
|Used by: Mega Rangers|
|Special System: Power Cards|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
Arsenal (Super Samurai)
Arsenal (Super Megaforce)
The Robo Morpher is Robo Knight's morpher and power access device.
The Power Cards allow the Rangers to access their Ranger forms and powers.
Mega Blaster is the individual sidearm for each ranger, each styled after their individual Mechazords. Using their power cards labeled "Headders", they can activate the Mega Blaster and perform various attacks. Furthermore, depending on which elemental zord group is used, the Mega Rangers can perform a Power Blast group attack.
- Megaforce Red's blaster is summoned using the "Dragon Headder" Power Card. Its full attack is Dragon Blast.
- Megaforce Blue's blaster is summoned using the "Shark Headder" Power Card. Its full attack is Shark Blast.
- Megaforce Black's blaster is summoned using the "Snake Headder" Power Card. Its full attack is Snake Blast.
- Megaforce Yellow's blaster is summoned using the "Tiger Headder" Power Card. Its full attack is Tiger Blast.
- Megaforce Pink's blaster is summoned using the "Phoenix Headder" Power Card. Its full attack is Phoenix Blast.
- Sea Blast: is summoned using the "Sea Brother" Power Card.
- Beetle Blast: is summoned using the "Land Brother" Power Card, with the Beetle Mini-Zord.
- Rhino Blast: is summoned using the "Land Brother" Power Card, with the Rhino Mini-Zord.
- Crow Blast: is summoned using the "Sky Brother" Power Card, with the Crow Mini-Zord.
- Hawk Blast: is summoned using the "Sky Brother" Power Card, with the Hawk Mini-Zord.
- Ultimate Dino Blast: Pink and Yellow Mega Rangers can perform with the Ptera and Dino Mini-Zords.
- Sky Blast: is summoned using the "Sky Brother" Power Card.
Robo Blaster: The Robo Blaster is Robo Knight's personal weapon. It has both a gun mode and a sword mode called the Robo Blade, able to perform the Knight Metallic attack. By combining it with the Robo Morpher and the Vulcan Cannon, with which Robo Knight can perform the Knight Dynamic finishing attack. Robo Knight says "Reaching full power, Applying maximum force!" and "Knight Dynamic, Fire!" in performing the finishing attack.
- Vulcan Cannon: The Vulcan Cannon combines with the Robo Blaster to give it Gatling-like abilities. The card and the Zorduilder system consider this a Zord, but it is not used in any Megazord.
Individual Weapons and Team Blaster
"Megaforce Blaster ready! Dynamic Victory Charge!"
The Megaforce Blaster is the combination of all five of the Mega Rangers' weapons. With it, the Rangers can perform a finishing attack by placing their Power Cards labeled "Gosei Dynamic" onto their weapons.
The Dragon Sword is the Megaforce Red's personal weapon resembling the tail of the Gosei Dragon Mechazord, with which he can perform a specialized attack. With Megaforce Pink, he can perform the Sky Strike. It is summoned with the "Skick Sword" Power Card.
The Phoenix Shot is Megaforce Pink's personal weapon resembling the feathers of Gosei Phoenix Mechazord, with which she can perform a specialized attack. With Megaforce Red, she can perform the Sky Strike. It is summoned with the "Skick Shot" Power Card.
The Snake Axe is Megaforce Black's personal weapon that has the crushing power of a snake, with which he can perform his specialized attack, Snake's Venom. It's revealed to be extremely heavy, as others who try to use it will need both hands before they could even pick it up . With Megaforce Yellow, he can perform the Land Strike. It is summoned with the "Landick Ax" Power Card.
The Tiger Claw is Megaforce Yellow's personal weapon that resembles the fangs of Gosei Tiger Mechazord, with which she can perform her specialized attack, Tiger's Claw. With Megaforce Black, she can perform the Land Strike. It is summoned with the "Landick Claw" Power Card.
The Shark Bowgun is Megaforce Blue's personal weapon that has the speed of a shark, with which he can perform his specialized attack, Shark's Bite. It is summoned with the "Seaick Bowgun" Power Card.
- Mega Blaster for use with mini-versions of the Zords
- Robo Blaster for use with the Vulcan Cannon
- Ultra Sword for use with the Ultra Zords
Team Blaster and Individual Weapons