|This article is about a/an list of all the weapons, devices and vehicles in J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai.|
|The J.A.K.Q. Arsenal|
|Used by: J.A.K.Q. (team)|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
Arsenal (Battle Fever J)
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the J.A.K.Q. (team). Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the J.A.K.Q. series page as well as the team page of the J.A.K.Q. (team).
Cylindrical enclosures that allow the J.A.K.Q. to suit up.
to be added
- Spade Arts: A power bow that fires "atomic charged" arrows that can penetrate any material. By detaching the string from the lower stave, Spade Ace can convert it into a long handled whip for grappling attacks.
- Dia Sword: A longsword with a collapsible/extending blade which can be electrically charged to increase it's cutting power
- Eleki Cutter: A device stored in Ryu Azuma's right second finger used to cut through objects
- Dia Laser: A device stored in Ryu Azuma's left ring finger that can shear through most materials
- Club Megaton: A club/cestus that transforms from Clover King's left hand. The bludgeon can be launched out on a chain, allowing Clover King to lasso his enemies or strike them from a distance. It can also generate sesmis tremors by striking the ground.
- Heart Cute: A ring shaped weapon similar in design to the Wind and Fire Wheels used in some kung fu styles. In addition to striking opponents with it, Heart Queen is able to focus her magnetic powers through her weapon, allowing her to attract/repulse enemy cyborgs or scramble their electronic circuitry to make them go haywire.
- Big Baton: Big One's short staff which is able to strike opponents with great force thanks to Big One's mastery over all four energies. As seen in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, Big One can use the Big Baton to perform an attack called the Big One Finish.
J.A.K.Q. Covack (ジャッカーコバック Jakkā kobakku?) is the team's first finisher. The four core members form a ring around a monster and place their heads directly onto it from all four sides, infusing it with their energy to immobilize it as they rotate themselves and their opponent into the air before kicking it away. The monster then explodes in mid-air, usually after the team bring their fists together into a final stance to activate the explosion.
Big Bomber (ビッグボンバー Biggu bonbā?) is the very first "team bazooka" in Super Sentai history, introduced with the appearance of Big One. Each of the four core members produces a piece of the cannon (Spade Ace brings out the barrel, Heart Queen the frame, and Dia Jack and Clover King a wheel each). Big One then loads a missile that is fired at the Invader Monster.
Initially, the Big Bomber attack rips right through a monster, creating a hole in their torso while ultimately making them explode.Later, the Big Bomber instead becomes the Invader Monster's weakness similar to Gorenger Storm: New Power Operation or Gorenger Hurricane.
Prior to the first actual usage of Big Bomber, a tiny toy version was constructed used as a "key" for the J.A.K.Q. to know who their new leader would be. When Soukichi Banba initially appears in headquarters after Joker's departure, J.A.K.Q. use the Big Bomber toy as their method of confirmation with Banba supplying the missile and thus confirmed as Big One and their new leader.
Clover King rides a motorcycle called Auto Clover. Heart Queen drives Heart Buggy. Spade Ace's car is called Spade Machine. And Dia Jack drives a race car called Mach Dia. Big One, being capable of flight, does not have a vehicle, he just appears on the scene when needed. Auto Clover has one machine gun while the other three have two.
The armored vehicle Jack Tank, piloted by Dia Jack or Clover King, but Spade Ace pilots it. It is armed with a double barreled cannon called the Jack Cannon and has a shovel claw capable of catapulting it and allowing it to burrow.
- J.A.K.Q. Gear
- Spade Arts ◆
- Dia Sword ◆
- Heart Cute ◆
- Club Megaton ◆
- Big Baton ◆