Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an list of weapons, vehicles and devices in Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.|
|The Gorenger Arsenal|
|Used by: Gorengers|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the Gorengers. Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the Gorenger series page as well as the team page of the Gorengers.
Unlike the Super Sentai that would follow, the Gorengers transformed at will with no apparent transformation device, the transformation being commonly initiated by shouting "Go!" while either spinning or jumping. As Daigoro Kumano learned on his first mission as Kirenger, a calm and focused mind is needed to achieve the transformation.
New Gorenger Suits
The Gorengers each had removable rockets named Birdies on the side of their belts for flying. With the Birdies, the Gorengers are capable of performing the Gorenger High Jump.
Each of the Gorengers's helmets are equipped with a removable, secondary visor which transforms into their individual weapons.
- Red Bute (レッドビュート Reddo Byūto?) / New Red Bute (ニューレッドビュート Nyū Reddo Byūto?): Akarenger's visor weapon; a whip used for striking and grappling attacks. It can perform the Red Spark, Akarenger's 'Ultra C' attack, a high voltage current transmitted from Kaijou's Gorenger suit through the Red Bute. Up to 20'000 volts of electricity can be discharged through the Red Bute.
- Silver Shot (シルバーショット Shirubā Shotto?): A handheld flare gun. Later contemplated being used after Kaijo is thrown off a cliff by Ribcage Mask but ultimately not done so.
- Blue Cherry (ブルーチェリー Burū Cherī?) / Ultra Blue Cherry (ウルトラブルーチェリー Urutora Burū Cherī?): Aorenger's visor weapon consisting of a bow and arrow. The arrows could be equipped with rocket propelled explosive heads, known as the Blue Arrow Missile, or the Cherry Missile, powerful enough to destroy a full sized space rocket, or a tranquilizing medicine that can induce sleep in the target. Aorenger can also use Blue Cherry to perform rapid fire attacks such as Blue Cherry Rain or Multi Blue Cherry. While fighting Iron Tube Mask who proved impervious to both the Blue Cherry and Gorenger Storm, Aorenger used the Reel Rewinding Cherry, planting a reel on the Masked Monster's head allowing for the Reel Shot variant of the Gorenger Storm: New Power Operation, destroying him by sticking the Storm Bomb to his head. The Triple Cherry attack allows Aorenger to fire three arrows at a time, used to fight Large Hatchet Mask who had split into three clones.
- YTC (YTC Wai Tī Shī?): Handheld electronic device that could jam electric circuitry. Initially invented by Daita in order to save Taro Katou from Gear Mask during the battle against the Atlantis warship. Can also be used in offense to Masked Monsters, through the default YTC Beam attack, or the YTC Infrasonic Waves Beam by increasing the infrasonic waves by 0.033 megacycles per Cyborg Q's instruction, used to provide an opening to defeat Warship Mask.
- Ki Sticker (キーステッカー Kī Sutekkā?): Kirenger's visor weapon, a pole that could be equipped with one of three hand shaped attachments in the style of Jenken (Rock-Paper-Scissors)
- Rock Attachment
- Paper attachment
- Scissors attachment
- Momo Mirror (モモミラー Momo Mirā?): Momorenger's visor weapon; a heart shaped mirror that reflects blinding pulses of light, disabling enemies. It can also be used to reflect flames.
- Momo Card (モモカード Momo Kādo?): Heart shaped shuriken like weapons
- Earring Bombs (ピアス爆弾 Piasu Bakudan?): Heart shaped explosive earings attached to the sides of Momorenger's helmet. Variants also exist such as the Rat Bomb which was used to harm the near-impervious Iron Tube Mask, and the Smoke Bomb which can be used to cover the Gorenger's escape. Out of costume, Peggy can also use the Instant Pink Bomb.
- Mido Puncher (ミドパンチャー Mido Panchā?): A handheld slingshot that could fire blunt or explosive pellets.
- Midomerang (ミドメラン Midomeran?) / New Midomerang (ニューミドメラン Nyū Midomeran?): Midorenger's visor weapon; a razor sharp boomerang that can be used as either a projectile or melee weapon. It can perform the Midomerang Cut and Spinning Midomerang attacks. The Midomerang also has an openable slot which can be used to store small objects, as was used for a card containing top-secret EAGLE information, which resulted in disaster when it was taken by Razor Mask after he broke the Midomerang in half. However, with the Midomerang modified to achieve the Super Midomerang, allowing the Midomerang to attack by splitting into several pieces, Midorenger was able to provide an opening for the team to defeat Razor Mask.
- Gorenger Storm (ゴレンジャーストーム Gorenjā Sutōmu?) - The team's first finishing attack. At Akarenger's command, Momorenger would produce a ball, dubbed the Ranger Ball or Storm Bomb , that would be passed around the various Gorengers, building momentum before Akarenger would kick it at the episode's monster, destroying it in an explosive blast. While preferably performed when all Gorengers are together, all five are not necessary and the attack can be performed with at least three. This move undergoes multiple changes as it is used:
- The initial Gorenger Storm involves a simple silver ball that is passed before kicked by Akarenger
- From episode 9, Momorenger would produce a ball that appears pink; this ball changes color as it goes to different team members before becoming a red spiked ball for Akarenger's attack.
- In episode 13, when the Gorenger Storm (performed by only Aka, Ki, and Momo) fails to take out Horn Mask, Peggy performs surgery on the Ranger Ball, modifying it to perform a one-time 'Parent-Child Bomb', which the Gorengers put to use as a time-lag attack. Passing the ball along the team as normal, when Akarenger kicked the ball, the 'parent' proceeded to drop a 'child' ball on the ground. Horn Mask blindly charged at the Gorengers, brushing off the 'parent' ball but failing to notice the 'child' ball which exploded when he stepped on it, destroying the Masked Monster.
- In episode 21, the other Gorengers train Aorenger for a rematch with Shot Mask, kicking Gorenger Storm bombs at him, with Ki, Momo, and Mido holding their own color balls while Akarenger holds the blue ball.
- In episode 23, while in flight having switched on their Birdies, the Gorengers perform the Air Gorenger Storm, where the attack is performed as usual but in flight. This attack is used to destroy Wire Mask and the Atlantis warship he piloted.
- From episode 27, the Gorenger Storm becomes the Gorenger Storm: New Power Operation; this version begins with Momorenger calling out what will happen to the ball after Akarenger strikes it, then this happening from his kick. These include special operations such as "Mole" (where it buries itself underground before burrowing and rises up to attack) and "Double" (using two balls) to transforming into objects that ends up striking the Masked Monster.
- Gorenger Hurricane (ゴレンジャーハリケーン Gorenjā Harikēn?) - In this variant, Momorenger would produce a finned, multicolored grenade the size and shape of an American-style football. It was again passed among the Gorengers until Aorenger set it up for punting by Akarenger. Once kicked towards the episode's monster, the ball would transform into an object that was anathema to the monster's personality (such as a diamond cutter to defeat a diamond-themed monster or a magnet to disrupt a mechanical clock monster) destroying it instantly. Initially Akarenger would call it out setting it up before Momorenger launches it; but from episode 67, it becomes more like Gorenger Storm with Momorenger calling the move out when she hits it before the rest do their work. In episode 72, the final version is revealed where it goes from Momo to Mido, then to Ki, Ao and finally Aka. In episode 44, it is called Gorenger Storm Hurricane.
- In Himitsu Sentai Gorenger: The Bomb Hurricane, when Steel Sword Dragon repels the Gorenger Hurricane attack, the Gorengers take him down with the Gorenger Bomb Hurricane, in which all five Gorengers produced Gorenger Hurricane balls and kicked them at the Black Crusader, bombarding and destroying him.
- In J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai vs. Gorenger, the Gorengers combine the Gorenger Hurricane with J.A.K.Q.'s Big Bomber (ビッグボンバー Biggu bonbā?) to create the Gorenger Hurricane Big Bomber (ゴレンジャーハリケーンビッグボンバー Gorenjā Harikēn Biggu bonbā?) to destroy the Big Four Robo.
- Gorenger Charge - Transfers energy to charge up a weakened fellow Gorenger, to the point of being able to restore a heartbeat.
- Goranger Circle - A teleportation skill used to elude the enemy. Encircling the opponent, the Gorengers proceed to change places in rapid succession.
Red, Blue, and Green Machines (1-54) - The motorcycles driven by Akarenger, Aorenger, and Midorenger. Kirenger and Momorenger ride in the sidecars of the Blue and Green Machines; the Red Machine has no sidecar. Together, they can perform the Machine Scramble to evade firepower.The Red Machine is equipped with the Harpoon Bute. Armed with explosives and sent to the Navarone Fortress, which exploded, taking them (but not the Gorengers) with it.
New Gorenger Machines
- Red, Blue, and Green Stars (52, 55-84) - The replacements for the Red, Blue, and Green Machines. They were designed by a Professor Wakamatsu, who was assassinated by Telephone Mask with the plans nearly destroyed by the fire emitted from the phone when it kills the scientist. Destroyed when used to annihilate the Black Cross Furher/Black Cross Castle.
Varitank (43-84) - Six-wheeled tank with claw arms that rolls out of the 'beak' of the Varidreen.
VarikikyunVarikikyun (69-84) - A passenger-carrying balloon for the Gorengers.
Weapons and Attacks
- (New) Red Bute ◆
- Spear Bute
- Drill Bute
- Red Hunter
- Silver Shot ◆
- (Ultra) Blue Cherry ◆
- YTC Radio ◆
- Ki Sticker ◆
- Momo Mirror ◆
- Momo Card ◆
- Earring Bombs ◆
- Mido Puncher ◆
- (New) Midomerang ◆
- (New) Red Bute ◆
- Gorenger Storm / Gorenger Hurricane ◆◆◆◆◆
Pages in category "Arsenal (Gorenger)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.