|This article is about a/an list of weapons, devices, and vehicles in Dai Sentai Goggle V.|
|The Goggle V Arsenal|
|Used by: Goggle V (team)|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
Arsenal (Sun Vulcan)
This page lists all the weapons, devices, and vehicles used by the Goggle V (team). Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the Goggle V series page as well as the team page of the Goggle V (team).
to be added
All of the members of Goggle V are equipped with Goggle Sabres (ゴーグルサーベル Gōguru Sāberu?). Used for base attacks and charged with their gem energy for the Goggle Victory Flash (ゴーグルビクトリーフラッシュ Gōguru Bikutorī Furasshu?) finisher.
After Deathdark gains a Neo-Metal alloy to strengthen their Mozoo, Goggle V likewise gains their own Neo-Metal that they use to strengthen their Goggle Sabre and to create the Goggle Golden Spear.
Goggle Golden Spear
The Goggle Golden Spear (ゴーグルゴールデンスピア Gōguru Gōruden Supia?) is a spear weapon created by combining the gem power and the five Neo-Metal upgraded Goggle Sabre. It is formed with the five performing their Goggle Sky maneuver and charging the sabre up similar to the Victory Flash; the sabres then merge into a parallel bar that collects all energy from the five as they swing on it before condensing into a golden spear.
The Goggle Golden Spear is usually utilized by Goggle Red; he jumps down and is thrown into the air by the other four members before launching the spear towards the Mozoo similar to a javelin to destroy it.
In the final battle with Grand Marshall Deathmark, they use a variation known as Spear Windmill (スピアー風車 Supiā Fūsha?), where the whole team link up with Goggle Red and spin using their entire force to attack with the Golden Spear, destroying Deathmark's Darkness Sword.
Each member of Goggle V has a particular weapon they use as a specialty; however all five members carry all five of the individual weapons for team attacks. Further, the special weapon can be empowered by the member's individual gemstone to become a different, more powerful weapon for combat. There are also particular weapons not associated with this weapon that each member may use.
- Red Rope (レッドロープ Reddo Rōpu?): Goggle Red's specialty weapon
- Black Clubs (ブラッククラブ Burakku Kurabu?): Goggle Black's specialty weapon
- Iron Arm (アイアンアーム Aian Āmu?): Iron gauntlets occasionally used by GoggleBlack when fighting Spotmen
- Blue Ring (ブルーリング Burū Ringu?): Goggle Blue's specialty weapon
- Yellow Ball (イエローボール Ierō Bōru?): Goggle Yellow's specialty weapon
- Yellow Hammer (イエローハンマー Ierō Hanmā?) - Hammer weapon used to fight Mole Mozoo in the movie and Earwig Mozoo in episode 43.
- Pink Ribbon (ピンクリボン Pinku Ribon?): Goggle Pink's specialty weapon
- Pink Mirror (ピンクミラー Pinku Mirā?): A mirror with a lense to reflect back beam attacks; improved by a lensmaker for the battle with Anglerfish Mozoo. Only used in episode 14.
- Goggle Victory Flash (ゴーグルビクトリーフラッシュ Gōguru Bikutorī Furasshu?): Goggle V's main finisher: standing in a tower position, they power the Goggle Sabers with their gemstones and place them in a "V" formation, with Red's in the center pushing down. The V-shaped energy flies towards a Mozoo defeating them. No longer used after the Mozoo are upgraded with Neo-Metal, forcing the development of the Neo-Metal Goggle Sabres and the Goggle Golden Spear.
- Goggle Bomber (ゴーグルボンバー Gōguru Bonbā?): The team fires a cannon of streamers that stick and constrict the opponent.
- Goggle Sky: The team flies into the air and attacks from above. This maneuver is also the opening move for the creation of the Goggle Golden Spear
Goggle Machine (ゴーグルマシーン Gōguru Mashīn?) - Goggle Red's motorcycle.
Goggle Cougar (ゴーグルクーガー Gōguru Kūgā?) - The four-wheeled drive for the other Goggle team members.
- Red Rope ◆
- Red Ruby Whip
- Black Clubs ◆
- Black Emerald Nunchaku
- Iron Arm ◆
- Blue Ring ◆
- Blue Sapphire Jet Ring
- Yellow Ball ◆
- Yellow Opal Megaton Ball
- Yellow Hammer ◆
- Pink Ribbon ◆
- Pink Dia Baton
- Pink Mirror ◆
Pages in category "Arsenal (Goggle V)"
This category contains only the following page.