|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- "The Ubiquitous Dino Guts! Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger!"
- ―Abaranger announcing their arrival[src]
The Abarangers are a Sentai team with Bakuryu partners.
|AbarePink||Emiri Imanaka (Wannabe)|
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including the Abarangers, were needed to oppose them. Mikoto was brought back from the afterlife to join his team once more. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. In the afterlife, Mikoto joined with Burai (DragonRanger) and Naoto Takizawa (TimeFire), to create Gokai Silver, a sixth hero to join the Gokaigers. They chose Gai Ikari to become this sixth hero, giving him a combination of the greater powers of their respective teams which would be revealed as GoZyuJin. Later Yukito came to the Gokaigers, revealing that GokaiOh could use the greater power as well. He was accompanied by Emiri, who was now his wife. She gave an AbarePink to Ahim de Famille, who proved embarassing.
After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, they returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. It is presumed the Abarangers have their powers back.
Super Hero Taisen
The Abaranger trio, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They were presumably sent to the dimensional rift, under the pretense of being defeated, by Kamen Rider Decade while he was apparently hunting the Sentai teams. When his and Captain Marvelous' ruse was revealed, the Abarangers appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
to be added
The Space Pirates Return
Evidently, the Abarangers loaned their Ranger Keys - at the request of Gai Ikari - to the Gokaigers whom had temporarily returned to Earth to find and bestow the Great King's Credential to the Zyuohgers. Their powers were returned when the Gokaigers left for space once more having achieved their quest.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of the Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; AbareYellow participated in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament as part of Team Flying.
In the world of Tsuribaka Nisshi, the Abarangers are adored by fisherman Densuke Hamasaki's son Koitaro, who takes him to an Abaranger stage show. Faced with a shortage of fish at Tokyo Bay which is believed to be the result of a monster, Densuke takes his fishing boat out in search of the monster and experiences a dream in which he, in his Fishing Fool Mask persona, teams up with the Abarangers to defeat the monster. Waking up, Densuke assures Koitaro that Fishing Fool Mask are the Abarangers are working to beat the monster. Sure enough, the fish return to Tokyo Bay soon after.
Individual Weapons and Team Blasters
- Superior Dino Bomber ◆◆◆◆◆
- Super Dino Victory (with Hurricanegers and Gouraigers)
- Ride Raptors ◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ❖ aux mecha, ➲ carrier mecha, ◇ combo-assist mecha, ● other mecha
- Bakuryuu Saikyo Gattai OoAbarenOh ◆◆◆◆❖❖❖❖◆❖
- Bakuryuu Gattai AbarenOh ◆◆◆
- Bakuryuu Gattai KillerOh ◆❖
- Bakuryuu Cho Gattai MaxRyuuOh ◆❖❖❖❖/◆❖❖❖❖
- Bakuryuu Brachiosaurus ➲
Fearsome Bakuryuu System
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Nagurusu ◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Nokodon ◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Slidon ◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Rokkiru ◆◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Veilus ◆◆❖
- Alternate Combination - Bakuryuu Dai Gattai Killer AbarenOh
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Veilus Rokkiru ◆◆❖❖
- Alternate Combination - KillerOh Nagurusu Nokodon ◆❖❖❖
- Alternate Combination - KillerOh Veilus Rokkiru ◆❖❖❖
- Alternate Combination - BakurenOh Twin Drill ●◆
- Alternate Combination - Senpuu Gourai AbarenOh (see Mecha (Hurricaneger)) ◆◆◆◇
- Alternate Combination - AbarenOh Nokodon Fire ◆◆◆❖
The Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger Ranger Keys (爆竜戦隊アバレンジャーレンジャーキー Bakuryū Sentai Abarenjā Renjā Kī) are what became of the Abarangers' powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
Any of these keys allow a Gokaiger to assume the form of any of the Abarangers. The Greater Power of the Abarangers is used for the GoZyuJin mode of Gokai Silver's mecha. When these keys are used along with the AbareKiller Key, GokaiOh swaps arms with GoZyuJin to become GoZyu GokaiOh.
- AbaRed Key (アバレッドキー Aba Reddo Kī)
- AbareBlue Key (アバレブルーキー Abare Burū Kī)
- AbareYellow Key (アバレイエローキー Abare Ierō Kī)
- AbareBlack Key (アバレブラックキー Abare Burakku Kī)
- AbareKiller Key (アバレキラーキー Abare Kirā Kī): This key can be used to transform GoZyuRex into GoZyuJin, the Greater Power of the Abarangers. When used on its own, the AbareKiller Key allows GoZyuJin to execute the Gokai Dengeki Drill Spin attack. When this key is used with the other Abaranger Keys, GoZyuJin's arms transfer to GokaiOh, becoming GoZyu GokaiOh.
- AbarePink Key (アバレピンクキー Abare Pinku Ki): Given to Ahim by Emiri Imanaka-Sanjyo herself. Like with Emiri, the Key only gives Ahim the improvised costume with no powers at all. This is the first key not to have originated from the Great Legend War. It is implied that Ahim got rid of the key, as when GoZyu GokaiOh forms, Ahim doesn't appear in the split-screen effect.
Gokaiger/Abaranger Gokai Change
|AbarePink||Ahim de Famille (unofficial)|
Super Sentai Zyudenchi
A Abaranger Zyudenchi, bearing the likeness of AbaRed, was one of three Super Sentai Zyudenchi (スーパー戦隊獣電池 Sūpā Sentai, Super Squadron Beast Batteries) which were developed by Doctor Ulshade and the Special Operations Unit. First used by Yukito Sanjyou, channeling his Dino Guts to reach the Kyoryugers' MoBuckles in the past, creating a time portal to return them. He later gives it to Ryouga Hakua, who uses it to summon a replica of Bakuryuu Tyrannosaurus which later transforms into AbarenOh.
Video game appearances
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
The Abarangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
The Abarangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Abaranger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- This team shares many similarities with the Zyurangers:
- Both use dinosaurs as the basis of their powers.
- Both have a tyrannosaurus-themed Red Ranger, a triceratops-themed Blue Ranger, and a pteranodon-theme for the only (official) female member of the group.
- Both have an evil 6th Ranger that turned good and died near the end of the series.
- Both have a member who has Tommy Oliver as their Power Rangers counterpart.
- This is the first sentai team to have two unoffical members, as AbareLemon was going to happen in episode 5 of the series.
- This is the first team to have a female Yellow Ranger since the Megarangers.
- This is the first team to have less than 6 members (not including AbarePink) since the Fivemen.
- This is the second team to start with a four-man Sentai team as opposed to three or five since J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai.
- Like J.A.K.Q., the team would be joined by a White fifth later on.
- This is the only dinosaur-themed Sentai to lack a Pink Ranger and a Green Ranger.
- This is the second team to have less than five core team members, following Sun Vulcan and preceding the Go-Busters.