|This article is about a/an episode in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
To an Infinite Tomorrow (無限の明日へ Mugen no Ashita e) is the fiftieth and final episode of Mirai Sentai Timeranger. This episode marks as the final part of the four-part series finale.
Naoto is gone. Tatsuya fights a losing battle alone, but not for long as Yuri and the others return to save the 20th century. Have they doomed the 30th century in the process? The Timerangers must find a way to save both centuries to ensure their tomorrow!
to be added
to be added
- to be added
- This episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Agito episode 2, Blue Storm
- This is last episode the Timerangers appear together as a team.
- Due to the vs. movie of Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger being the anniversary film Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, no members of the team directly appear and Tatsuya Asami returns only through stock footage alongside other Red heroes. Comparatively in other vs. movies of anniversary seasons, the next has two returning heroes from the previous series; and the following one has the whole team.
- Ironically, their Power Rangers counterparts gathered once more and teamed up with their successors in a two-part episode that solved some loose ties of the former's story due to the then imminent cancellation of the franchise, which finally didn't happen.
- After Yuuri says farewell to Tatsuya, Tatsuya's Chrono Changer vanishes, presuming that it went back to the Year 3001.
- Final appearance of Time Robo Beta and Time Jet Gamma. Only the V-Rex and Time Robo Alpha would be seen again beyond the series.
Mirai Sentai Timeranger Volume 5 features episodes 41-50.