|This article is about a/an episode in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The Revolt Against Time (時への反逆 Toki e no Hangyaku?) is the forty-fourth episode of Mirai Sentai Timeranger. It is the conclusion of the three-part story involving Tatsuya's battle against fate and the Timerangers' battle against the G-Zord; ending with a foreboding warning about an upcoming event that will affect the end of the season.
The Timeranger become trapped by Ryuya's obsession with defeating the G-Zord, as Tatsuya tries to figure out if there is any way to defeat his destiny of taking over the Asami Group from his father.
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kuuga episode 45, Archenemy
- The whole ending for this episode is different as it shows the Timerangers including the Londerz Family celebrate the final Christmas of the 20th century while the credits roll. The ending theme is replaced by the cast singing Miracle☆Xmas
- Final appearance of Time Robo Shadow Beta and the Time Shadow. As the Time Shadow was disabled by the G-Zord and is neither seen nor mentioned again, its final fate is unknown.
Mirai Sentai Timeranger Volume 5 features episodes 41-50. 
- Fight Against Fate - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Time Force. See comparison page.
- Destiny Defeated - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Time Force. See comparison page.