|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
|Carlos on Call|
|Power Rangers in Space, Episode 6x32|
|Air date October 31, 1998|
|Written by Judd Lynn|
|Directed by Judd Lynn|
Rangers Gone Psycho
A Rift in the Rangers
Morphing inside of a photo booth, Carlos accidentally leaves behind photographic evidence of his transformation into the Black Ranger. Silvy Larson, daughter of his former teacher, finds the pictures and blackmails Carlos into being her friend, dragging him all around Angel Grove to various carnivals and rides, whatever she wants. Carlos finally gets fed up of her taking advantage of him, but soon he and Ashley learn the sad truth behind Silvy's neediness. To make matters worse, she's soon targeted by Datascammer, while the Psycho Rangers wait in the wings.
to be added
to be added
- This episode wasn't included on the Power Rangers In Space (VHS) despite being aired during the Psycho Rangers arc (presumably due to the episode not advancing the main plot, with the Psycho Rangers being inconsequential to the story).
- The "next time on" and "previously on" segments in episodes surrounding this one showed a deleted scene of Carlos exiting the photo booth after morphing.
- This episode marks the first appearance of a cemetery on Power Rangers.
- This episode marks the first time that Richard Steven Horvitz, voice of Alpha 5, does the voice of a Power Rangers monster, having been called back to work in between working on The Angry Beavers after being let go from voicing Alpha 5. The monster, Datascammer, has a voice and personality that mirrors that of Richard's most iconic character from the early 2000s, Invader ZIM.
- The game that Carlos and Silvy play at the Juice Bar is WWF Superstars. Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan are the three wrestlers seen on screen.
- This episode indicates that, in the Power Rangers universe, space has a breathable atmosphere as Silvy is seen riding Carlos's Galaxy Glider without any form of protection.