|This article is about a/an villain in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.|
Prince Buldont (皇子ブルドント Ōji Burudonto): The son of Emperor Bacchus Wrath, he is basically a robot child. Mischievous and spoiled, he thought of humans as simple toys. He once attempted to direct his own movie, "Century of the Machine Empire", by using humans with no notion that they die from the realism. After his father's death, Buldont challenged Bomber the Great to a duel for the throne of Baranoia and lost. His body and Empress Hysteria were banished to Space. However, Bacchus, who somehow managed to survive via his head, managed to give all his remaining energy to his son, and turned him into Kaiser Buldont (カイザーブルドント Kaizā Burudonto), a fully-grown form. After returning to Baranoia and destroying Bomber the Great, Buldont regained the leadership of Baranoia. He died fighting the Ohrangers alongside his wife Princess Multiwa in the series finale at the hands of King Pyramider Battle Formation.
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
Prince Buldont is one of several past Super Sentai villains that appear in clips in the anniversary special Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai.
- His name is from the god Pluto, as well as the breed of dog known as the "bulldog"
- In Power Rangers Zeo, he was made into 2 characters each with his different ages, one was Sprocket (His child self) and one was Gasket (His older self).
- Buldont is the second child like villain to grow into an adult from child form the first was Emperor Tranza from Chojin Sentai Jetman, this would later be repeated by Dragon Dark King Salamandes from Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive, & Disciple of Dawn Lije from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.
- Prince Sprocket - Power Rangers counterpart in Zeo. See comparison page.
- Prince Gasket - Power Rangers counterpart in Zeo. See comparison page.