|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Built for Speed is the seventh episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
Two members of Adam's 1950s stunt show take their characters too seriously and after being humiliated prepare to have a drag race at Angel Grove Bluff. Divatox has the Demon Racer Monster plant a detonator in one of the cars and has him make sure to keep the Power Rangers from finding it. Demon Racer Challenges adam to a drag race with the prize being hell" tell Adam where the detonator is. Now the Green ranger Must outrace Demon racer before Robs car Explodes
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- ??? as Robert
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Tom Fahn as The Demon Racers (voice)
- ??? as Jordan(Turbo)
- The uncredited actor who played one of the drag racers, Robert, would return in a later Turbo episode, "The Rival Rangers", as a new school student called Bobby.
- Skull references his and Bulk's numerous failed attempts to find out who the Power Rangers were in all of the second season of Mighty Morphin.
- The Rangers teleport in Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, Red. It's the color sequence when they morph.
- The instrumental of "Combat" is featured in this episode during Adam's race with the first Demon Racer.
- On the Green Ranger cart, it was label Carranger.