|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
|Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Episode 11x14|
|Air date May 10, 2003|
|Written by Mark Hoffmeier|
|Directed by Charlie Haskell|
Return of Thunder
Boxing Bopp-a-Roo is the fourteenth episode of Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
Shane and Hunter must learn to work together to defeat Lothor's latest monster, the Boxing Bop-A-Roo.
When Shane and Hunter's sparring becomes too intense, Sensei must curb their rivalry. As they practice for the upcoming Total Trek competition, they are assaulted by the Boxing Bop-A-Roo. They morph, but their rivalry gets in the way, letting Bop-A-Roo escape. When they find him again later on, they decide to call for help. Blake, Tori and Dustin morph and join them. Zurgane, Marah and Kapri come down to join the battle. When the Rangers form the Thunderstorm Cannon, they bail, leaving Bop-A-Roo to be destroyed. But the girls do help him out with a scroll of empowerment. The Rangers use the Thunderstorm Megazord's Lion Blazer attack to destroy him. With their trainer gone, Marah and Kapri take up a new hobby - clog dancing. Shane and Hunter are cheered on after winning the Total Trek as a team.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe
- Jason Chan as Cam Watanabe
- Megan Nicol as Kelly Halloway
- Grant McFarland as Lothor
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)