Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
Bowlingam was sent to Earth by Azarudo turning people into human pins and hit them like a bowling game but unfortunately, The World interfered and he has been thrown up into the sky by The World. Later, he appeared again at the construction site to play his blood game again and he was finished off by the Zyuoh Shoot. Later he was grown into a giant to fight the Zyuohgers and still was unable to win against Wild Zyuoh King with Kuma Axe until the battle was interfered by Tousai Zyuoh. With that, he immediately had a chance to escape before he can be destroyed. After Azald and Quval retreated, Bowlingam appeared again to fight the Zyuohgers and Zyuoh The World finished him off with Tousai Zyuoh.
to be added
- Medal Slot: Forehead
- Blood Game: Turn people into bowling pins and use them for a game of Bowling.
- Genre: Bowling games
- Ball Change
- Bowlingam can turn himself into a ball and roll into his enemies.
- Pin Set Flash (ピン・セットフラッシュ Pin Setto Furasshu?)
- A light on Bowlingam's waist in the shape of a standard 10-Pin Bowling pattern which can make his victims act & arrange themselves like bowling pins.
- Kakoon Rod (カコーンボウ Kakonbou?)
- A pair of of bowling pins Bowlingam uses in battle.
- Combo: Gorororon, Strike! (ゴロロローン、ストライク！ Gorororon, Sutoraiku!?)
- A combo move which allows Bowlingam to turn into a ball and roll into his enemies after he uses the Pin Set Flash.
Behind the Scenes
- Bowlingam's suit actor is Masaru Ōbayashi.
- As with all Zyuohger enemies, Bowlingam shares some similarities to past Sentai villains. His power and design are similar to Kabuto Canth from Choudenshi Bioman (As both of them can turn into a ball) & Bara Brain from Chouriki Sentai Ohranger (the head and collar design as well as the ability to control spheres such as to create it's giant partner Bara Separate). The others that stick out are the Juggling Org and Bowling Org from Gaoranger (in terms of attack methods and motif).
- Bowlingam is the first player not to be destroyed as a giant but ran away.
- He's also the first Player to ride on top of the Triangular.