|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
- "I'm one Big Bopper!"
- ―After being grown by the Scroll of Enpowerment![src]
- "This pouch is poached!"
- ―Final words before his death.[src]
Bopparoo is a kangaroo rat monster with a roulette wheel on his chest that serves as the primary antagonist of the episode "Boxing Bopp-a-Roo".
He trains Kapri and Marah, and with his witty puns manages to annoy Lothor. Bopp-A-roo intervenes during Shane and Hunter's quarrel, but their teamwork is soon his downfall when the team unites. With the help of Kapri, Marah, and Zurgane, he puts up quite a fight, but the Power Rangers combine their weapons to form the Thunderstorm Cannon and destroy him. In their final fight, the Megazords combine to create the Thunderstorm Megazord, and bring upon Bopparoo's final K.O.
Bopp-A-Roo is seen in an alternate dimension.
Bopp-A-Roo was among the monsters that were freed from the Abyss of Evil by Lothor.
Bopp-A-Roo is very similar to a Yoga teacher, always telling other to work out and always be strong, he also has somewhat of a DJ personality too, hip hop and always confident in his abilities.
Powers and Abilities
- Tempestuous Training Wheel: Bopp-A-Roo has a wheel on his chest that display's six ability's he can use in battle.
- Water Burst: If it lights up the symbol of clouds, he can fire off a spray of water on his enemy's
- Fire Blast: If it lights up the symbol of a house on fire, he can fire off a burst of fire from his fists.
- Lighting Ray: If it lights up the symbol of a lighting bolt, he can fire red lighting beams simmer to the Lighting Laser ability, but stronger.
- Boxing Fists: Bopp-A-Roo has red boxing gloves to fight in melee combat.
- Lighting Laser: Bopp-A-Roo can fire red-es yellow lighting laser from his fists.
- Super Boxing Fists: Bopp-A-Roo gets larger black fist from Zurgane for an increase of power.
- Flame Burst: Bopp-A-Roo can launch a huge blast of fire from his fists.
Behind the Scenes
- Bopp-A-Roo is voiced by Mark Wright.
- While having six ability's to use, he only use three of the six abilitys in this episode.
- He is the first monster to be destroyed by the Thunderstorm Cannon.
- Bopp-A-Roo apparently has his own exercise program. In episode 25, "Shane's Karma Part 1", Bopp-A-Roo can be seen on a television that Kapri and Marah are watching while working out. This is eleven episodes after he had been destroyed in episode 14, "Boxing Bopp-A-Roo". Said exercise routine must have been filmed before Bopp-A-Roo was recruited into the services of Lothor.