|This article is about a/an comic book publisher in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Boom! Studios is an American comic book publisher founded in 2005 by Ross Richie and based in Los Angeles, California. The company publishes licensed comics such as Adventure Time and Planet of the Apes, as well as original works such as Lumberjanes or Mark Waid's Irredeemable.
Boom! is also a publisher of a critically acclaimed comic series based on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, which became the highest selling comic of the publisher for the 2016 summer season and placing the publisher at #5 on the comic company sales charts for March.  After reaching 100,000 sold copies of the books, Boom! celebrated by giving Power Rangers fans a spin-off Pink Ranger solo series starring Kimberly.
DC Comics and Boom worked together for a six issue crossover miniseries between the Justice League and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The mini-series began on January 11, 2017 and ended on September 27, 2017.
On January 19, 2017, the company announced it would launch a mobile app for its comics, including Power Rangers, on iTunes and Google Play.
On April 19, 2017, Boom! announced a new Power Rangers comic series titled Go Go Power Rangers would be published in July. Unlike the action oriented main line of comics, this entry focuses more on each of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, such as their everyday social lives, how they deal with the situations of being Rangers and events that develop them as characters.
- ↑ http://comicbook.com/2016/07/22/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-is-boom-studios-best-selling-comic-/
- ↑ http://awwman.com/nps/main/2016/05/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-1-breaks-boom-studios-sales-records/
- ↑ http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-justice-league-power-rangers-crossover-20161014-snap-htmlstory.html
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2017/01/boom-studios-launches-new-standalone-app/
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2017/04/go-go-power-rangers-comic-coming-july/