|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "Time to lose your Backbone!"
- ― Bones when he's about to remove someone's Backbone.
Bones is (as his name applies) a bone-themed outlaw and one of Sledge's minions.
Bones is first summoned to punish Fury for his failure to get a hold of the Gold Energem and allowing a new Ranger to be born. He is stripped of his courage and cowers away. Bones is then instructed to do the same to the Rangers, but only succeeds on doing so on four of them. Sledge furiously kicks him out of the ship and sends him back to finish the job. However, by the time he arrives, he finds himself dumbstruck and overpowered by the teamwork of Ivan and Shelby and is defeated. When enlarged, he is destroyed by the combined power of the Megazords under the command of the Dino Charge Rangers.
Bones was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival being sped up, Bones was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Bones is one of Sledge's outlaws and one of the most willing to follow his orders, being summoned by his master rather than restrained and subdued like most of his peers. He is also more competent than the others, nearly succeeding at his mission. However, his underestimation of his enemies leads to his undoing.
Power's and Ability's
- Strength: Bones is one of the stronger monsters in Dino Charge, nearly being able to best all five Dino Charge Rangers in battle.
- Refection: Bones is able to reflect energy based attack with a swap of his hand.
- Bone Cage: Bones can launch bone like cages to trap his enemy's with.
- Energy Rings: Bones can fire red energy rings from his hands.
- Courage Remover Jar: He uses the jar strapped to his left side to collect and contain backbones which hold the essence of courage, their removal causing any victim to immediately become cowardly. In addition, Bones can throw bone clamps to ensnare anyone.
Behind the Scenes
- Bones was voiced by Robert Mignault.
- Bones was also the name of a monster faced by the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (and was also the franchise's first monster-of-the-week).
- While he kept his Sentai counterpart's power of extracting spines, the side effects are somewhat different, as his Sentai counterpart's spine extraction powers caused the victims to become lovesick fools towards Joyful Knight Candelilla (Poisandra's Super Sentai counterpart).
- Debo Honenukky - Super Sentai counterpart in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. See comparison page.
- Bones (MMPR)