|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa concoct a scheme to kidnap the real Blue Ranger and make an evil one. Trouble begins when the kids notice Billy acting weird. Then, he renders the Rangers powerless when he takes their Morphers.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin White Ranger)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger) and his clone
- Karan Ashley as Aisha Campbell (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- ??? as Violet
- ??? as Mrs. Binks
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Sandi Sellner as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice) (as Colin Phillips)
- Brianne Siddall as Vase Face (voice)
- In Billy and his evil clone's morphing sequence, the Morpher appeared to be open already as Billy yells "It's Morphin' Time!".
- Evil Billy's existence should have caused a disturbance in the Morphing Grid but it didn't happen. However, it's possible that Evil Billy's existence was too short-lived to make it happen.
- When the Tigerzord's sword strikes Vase Face, it's the Thunder Megazord's sword striking the monster. This is because Kiba Ranger hadn't been introduced in Dairanger yet. (As such, the Tigerzord is never seen in the same frame as Vase Face during the fight).
- It is unexplained how the Evil Billy had a power morpher and a Triceratops Power Coin as it was not created with the statue and Rita and Zedd did not own either.
- Billy's morphing sequence for this episode is of a split screen for both him and his clone.
- The statue prop of Billy as the Gold Ranger was later used in David Yost's promo for the NOH8 campaign.
- The concept of a Power Ranger's bad art class project being turned into a monster will also happen to Kat in Zeo's "Rangers of Two Worlds" with Impursonator.
- Violet's statue of Billy as a gold Power Ranger is coincidental considering Billy was one of the red herrings (and arguably the most likely) as to the mystery of the Gold Zeo Ranger in Power Rangers Zeo.