|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Like I say, never send a bat to do a bird's job! "
- ―Birdbane angered after the Batlings only got regular eggs.[src]
When a egg that contains a powerful monster gets stolon by a thief, Jinxer is in despite for help, so he desisted to summon a monster to help him find the egg, he unleash Birdbane, a Garuda-like monster, he hit Jinxer by accident when he was summoned, Jinxer was worried due to the fact that he ended up with a "cuckoo bird" and not a warrior, but Birdban calmed him down by saying that "he's the king of all creatures", he first had the Batlings look in a store, but he was angerd to find out that they only got ordinary eggs, the Rangers conferred them and tricks the bird monster into saying what the egg does, he then boast of how he'll get the egg first before papers fall from the sky, notching the fate of the egg if they don't bring $20,000, they rused back to get money, Birdbane and his army of Batlings (in there human forms) came in with a case of money, a toy helicopter with an egg in the net came, the thief tells them to put the money in the trash can, after doing so it was revild to be a trick, as the egg was really a ball, furious of being tricked, he sends the Batling to stop him, he was going to aid them until being stopped by the Red Ranger (who along with the other Rangers were in disguise), while the Yellow Ranger goes out to help the thief, the other Rangers took on Birdbane, the monster was a tough opponent and had the upper hand, until the Yellow Ranger came to the rescue, but Birdbane was still too powerful, he was about to finish them off until the thief came in and through the egg back to the monster, with Birdbanes back turned, the Rangers had the perfect chance to use the Rescue Bird's Unilaser on him, destroying both Birdban and the egg, Jinxer (who is angerd by the egg being destroyed) came by and blasted the thief, he then used an Advanced Growth Card to make Birdbane grow into his advanced form. In this form, Birdbane gains armor and shoulder pads. the Rangers summon the Supertrain Megazord to battle Birdbane, the Rangers tryed to use the Turbine attack on him, but it had no effect and the monster made a beat down on it, when Birdbane was close enough, the Rangers used the gating blasters on it, destoying his armor, with the monster weakened, the Rangers used the Gatling Blasters to finished off Birdbane once and for all.
Birdban has a very cocky personality tends to have a sense of humor, he does tend to speck in a bunch of gibberish, but when it comes to fighting, he takes it very seriously and will stop at nothing to get the egg back.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Form: Birdbane can transform into a human.
- Teleport: Birdbaon can telaport to any location.
- Strength: Despite his goof-off personality and appearance, Birdbane is surprisingly strong, powerful enough to best all five Lightspeed Rangers in battle.
- Claws: Birdbane has clawed hands for close melee combat.
- Beck: Burdbane has a has a large beck to chomp his enemy's with.
- Feather Bombs: Burdbane can launch feathers that will stick on the victim and explode.
- Armor: Birdbane has super strong armor that can withstand most attacks.
- Flight: Being a bird-typer monster, Birdbane can fly at high speeds, it is possible that Birdbane already had this ability before being grown into his advenced form, but it wasn't used.
- Claws: Birdbane retains his claws to aid him in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Burdbane is voiced by Michael Sorich.
- His voice does resemble of the late Ed Wynn, the actor, who voiced The Mad Hatter from Walt Disney's 1951 Animated Adaptation of Alice In Wonderland.