|This article is about a/an list of weapons, devices and vehicles in Choudenshi Bioman.|
|The Bioman Arsenal|
|Used by: Bioman|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
The Techno Brace is the wrist strap worn by the Biomen. They use it to transform.
Bio SwordBio Swords (バイオソード, Baio Sōdo): All Biomen are armed with Bioswords which have three modes: sword, short sword, and gun. Each Bioman has different attacks with it, depending on their specialty.
Miracle Laser (ミラクルレーザー, Mirakuru Rēzā)
The Biomen utilized their bodies, internal circuitry, or light constructs to attack. However, a sole Bioman had a separate weapon - Yellow Four II.
- Bio Arrow (バイオアロー, Baio Arō)
Individual Abilities and Attacks
The Biomen's special technology allows them to perform several attacks
- Fire Sword (ファイヤーソード, Faiyā Sōdo) with Bio Sword
- Spark Sword (スパークソード, Supāku Sōdo) with Bio Sword
- Super Electronic Radar (超電子レーダー, Chōdenshi Rēdā) with helmet
- Hurricane Sword (ハリケーンソード, Harikēn Sōdo) with Bio Sword
- Green Boomerang (グリーンブメラング, Gurīn Bumerangu) construct
- Super Electronic Scope (超電子スコープ, Chōdenshi Sukōpu) with helmet
- Break Action (ブレイクアクション, Bureiku Akushon) body attack
- Super Electronic Ear (超電子イヤー, Chōdenshi Iyā) with helmet
- Elec-Sword (エレキソード, Ereki Sōdo) with Bio Sword
- Super Sky Diving (スーパースカイダイビング, Sūpā Sukai Daibingu) body attack
- Thunder Sword (サンダーソード, Sandā Sōdo) with Bio Sword (for Yellow Four I only)
- Super Electronic Holography (超電子ホログラフィ, Chōdenshi Horogurafi) with helmet
- Super Electronic Beamlight (超電子ビームライト, Chōdenshi Bīmuraito) construct
- Pink Barrier (ピンクバリヤー, Pinku Bariyā) construct
- Laser Sword (レーザーソード, Rēzā Sōdo) with Bio Sword
- Pink Flash (ピンクフラッシュ, Pinku Furasshu)
- Spin Chop (スピンチョップ, Supin Choppu) body attack
Unlike most sentai, the Biomen used several team attacks. These are:
- Bio Miracle Wave : The Biomen use their swords to fire an elemental beam. It was first used in episode one against Messerjū.
- Bio Revolver : The Biomen execute a spinning attack to send the opponent away. It was used only in episode two against Psygorn.
- Bio Burn Bar: The Bioman sends a series of energy blasts from the ground. It was used only in episode three against Jūō and later in the movie.
- Bio Team Kick : The Biomen execute the Bio Kick together. It was first used in episode four against Mettzler and later as a counterattack when Mettlzer was upgraded.
- Bio Electron Beam: The Bioman are firing the pistols at the monster together. It was first used in episode five against Beast King. It was later used as a counterattack against an upgraded Psygorn.
- Bio Miracle Beam : The Bioman are firing a series of energy beams from the forehead. It was first used in episode eight against Messerjū.
- Bio Big Bow : This attack began bein used when Jun Yabuki replaced Mika Koizumi. It was first used in episode 13 against Messerjū.
- Bio Electron Charge : In episode 34, the Biomen create a new technique to defeat stronger Jūnoids.
Bio Machine 1 e Bio Machine 2 - Red One's and Yellow Four's respectives motorcycles
Bio Turbo - four-seater rover
- Bio Arrow
- Bio Turbo (car)
- Bio Machine 1 (cycle)
- Bio Machine 2 (cycle)
Pages in category "Arsenal (Bioman)"
This category contains only the following page.