|This article is about a/an list of weapons, devices and vehicles in Choudenshi Bioman.|
|The Bioman Arsenal|
|Used by: Bioman|
|Ranger Weapon Systems|
The Techno Brace is the wrist strap worn by the Biomen. They use it to transform.
Bio Swords (バイオソード Baio Sōdo?): All Biomen are armed with Bioswords which have three modes: sword, short sword, and gun. Each Bioman has different attacks with it, depending on their specialty.
Miracle Laser (ミラクルレーザー Mirakuru Rēzā?)
The Biomen utilized their bodies, internal circuitry, or light constructs to attack. However, a sole Bioman had a separate weapon - Yellow Four II.
- Bio Arrow (バイオアロー Baio Arō?)
Individual Abilities and Attacks
The Biomen's special technology allows them to perform several attacks
- Fire Sword (ファイヤーソード Faiyā Sōdo?) with Bio Sword
- Spark Sword (スパークソード Supāku Sōdo?) with Bio Sword
- Super Electronic Radar (超電子レーダー Chōdenshi Rēdā?) with helmet
- Hurricane Sword (ハリケーンソード Harikēn Sōdo?) with Bio Sword
- Green Boomerang (グリーンブメラング Gurīn Bumerangu?) construct
- Super Electronic Scope (超電子スコープ Chōdenshi Sukōpu?) with helmet. In the Philippine Dub it was called Bio X-Ray.
- Break Action (ブレイクアクション Bureiku Akushon?) body attack
- Super Electronic Ear (超電子イヤー Chōdenshi Iyā?) with helmet
- Elec-Sword (エレキソード Ereki Sōdo?) with Bio Sword
- Super Sky Diving (スーパースカイダイビング Sūpā Sukai Daibingu?) body attack
- Thunder Sword (サンダーソード Sandā Sōdo?) with Bio Sword. Yellow Four II also uses this ability in Episode 35 after Mason attacks Shota Yamamori with his arm machine gun. In the Philippine Dub, it was called Lightning Sword.
- Super Electronic Holography (超電子ホログラフィ Chōdenshi Horogurafi?) with helmet. In the Philippine Dub it was called Bio Hologram.
- Super Electronic Beamlight (超電子ビームライト Chōdenshi Bīmuraito?) construct
- Pink Barrier (ピンクバリヤー Pinku Bariyā?) construct
- Laser Sword (レーザーソード Rēzā Sōdo?) with Bio Sword. In the Philippine Dub it was called Voltron Sword.
- Pink Flash (ピンクフラッシュ Pinku Furasshu?)
- Spin Chop (スピンチョップ Supin Choppu?) body attack
As opposed to having one or two standard team finishers, Bioman utilizes multiple finishers, under the guise of the move series known as "Bio-Electron". When utilized, the super-electronic brains within all five Biomen's helmets synchronize (depicted on camera as all helmets merging into Red1's helmet in the center), allowing for them to simultaneously perform an attack that defeats an opponent.
- Miracle Laser: The Biomen use their swords to fire an elemental beam.
- Bio Revolver: The Biomen execute a spinning attack to send the opponent away.
- Miracle Bomber: The Bioman sends a series of energy blasts from the ground.
- Bio Circus Loop: The Biomen do loops in the air leaping leading into their Bio Kick combo.
- Bio Kick: The Biomen execute the Bio Kick together.
- Bio Electro Beam: The Bioman are firing the pistols at the monster together. It was first used in episode five against Beast King.
- Bio Super Electron: The Bioman are firing a series of energy beams from the forehead.
- Bio Big Bow: This attack began bein used when Jun Yabuki replaced Mika Koizumi. It was first used in episode 13 against Messerjū.
- Bio Electron Charge: In episode 34, the Biomen create a new technique to defeat stronger Jūnoids. This ability was demonstrated when they first attempt to hit Mettzler but was weaker until Shingo's hard training in baseball catching, it gains a little damage that causes a smoke on Mettlzer's chest in defeat. This ability later gains strong damage after their continuous serious training in the end of the episode.
Bio Machine 1 e Bio Machine 2 - Red One's and Yellow Four's respectives motorcycles
Bio Turbo - four-seater rover
- Bio Arrow ◆
- Bio Turbo (car) ◆◆◆
- Bio Machine 1 (cycle) ◆
- Bio Machine 2 (cycle) ◆
Pages in category "Arsenal (Bioman)"
This category contains only the following page.