|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
- "Hello, Rangers."
- ―The Big Mouth Monster's first lines to the Rangers.[src]
The Big Mouth Monster is a robotic frog, purse and vacuum cleaner-like monster who serves as the tertiary antagonist of the episode "Both Sides Now".
This money purse/vacuum cleaner monster was created from a blue purse on a picnic blanket, not far from where Miratrix was battling four of the Rangers. While Kamdor was battling Will, Miratrix called on Kamdor to create the monster. Soon the monster attacked the other Rangers while Miratrix continued her hunt for the Hou-ou bird. Three of the Rangers struggled against the monster, but Ronny was able to handle him. Will, after defeating Kamdor, soon came in to give the others an added advantage. Mack used his Drill Blaster to take the monster out, but Kamdor made him grow. The Rangers used their Crane Driver to trap the monster, and then they finished him off with the DriveMax Megazord Drill and Crane Formation while he was still trapped.
The Big Mouth Monster is ruthless and will stop at nothing to destroy the Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Lighting Vision: The Big Mouth Monster can fire yellow-es, orange colored lighting beams from his eyes.
- Chest Lighting Beams: The Big Mouth Monster can also fire yellow-es, orange colored lighting beams from the frog eyes located on his chest.
- Right Arm Vacuum Cleaner Arm: One the Big Mouth Monster's left arm is a vacuum clean with can be use as a club in combat.
Behind the scenes
- The Big Mouth Monster is voiced by Mark Williams.
- Big Mouth resembles the Artillatron of Power Rangers Turbo, the reason for this is because Big Mouth's Boukenger counterpart, Kawazugami, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Kawazugami's look was based on the Artillatron's counterpart, the Victrailer of Gekisou Sentai Carranger.
- The Big Mouth Monster's name was seen in the credits.