|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers saga.|
|Bicycle Built for the Blues|
|Power Rangers Turbo, Episode 5x08|
|Air date May 7, 1997|
|Written by Shell Danielson|
|Directed by Judd Lynn|
Built for Speed
The Whole Lie
Justin is given a bike for his birthday by Divatox, which has a detonator in it while the other Rangers battle Big Burpa.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Bulk (voice only)
- Jason Narvy as Skull (voice only)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Mike Cunningham as Doug Stewart
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- First appearance of Doug Stewart. The next episode he appears in is "The Gardener of Evil".
- This episode marks the only appearance in the series (and the final overall) of a Turbozord in its car-sized mode.