|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
Beware the Mutiny is the thirty-sixth episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, continuing the Lost Galaxy arc. This episode introduces Captain Mutiny, the self-proclaimed ruler of the Lost Galaxy and the monster Grunchor.
Terra Venture is in the Lost Galaxy, where Stanton finds that the ship's navigation systems are useless. A space pirate named Captain Mutiny offers to help, but the Rangers soon discover that Mutiny has captured many spacecrafts and is keeping the crews as prisoners in a slave camp. Before the Rangers can warn Stanton, he opens a box that Mutiny gave him, releasing a huge monster that burrows underground through the city dome.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Melody Perkins as Karone (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender)
- Mike Reynolds as Captain Mutiny (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Barbarax (voice)
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Richard Cansino as Villamax (voice)
- David Lodge as Kegler (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Glen McDougal as Rocketron (voice)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Jack Betts as Councilor Brody
- Betty Hankins as High Councilor Renier
- Edwin Neal as Jasper
- William Bassett (as "William H. Basset) as Ghost Commander
- Jeffrey Stackhouse as Slave
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (credits only)
- to be added
- Deviot, who was believed to have been destroyed in battle by the Galaxy, Centaurus and Stratoforce Megazords in Enter the Lost Galaxy is revealed to have survived though returned to his normal size. By draining the life energy of Rocketron, Deviot also returns to his normal appearance.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Captain Mutiny's Crew including Barbarax.
- Trakeena, Villamax & Kegler would later return in episode 42.
- This is the first time since its debuted that the Galaxy Saber Slash was used to destroy a monster
- Chapter 1: The Legendary Blades - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Titanisaur rising footage)
- Chapter 41: The Revival of the Demon-Beast - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Titanisaur awakening footage)
- Chapter 43: The Footprints of Legends - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Grunchor's debut)
- Chapter 48: The End of Moak - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Rocketron fight footage)