|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
He was summoned by Cheetar and Mig from the Prison Mirror with the help of Ronny's Overdrive Tracker and appears to be stronger than them. The Rangers thought they had seen the last of them when they defeated them with the DriveMax Ultrazord. Norg took the bodies of Mig and Benglo to Flurious who used his Gyros to revive the two Fearcats, and make them his servants. However, Mig and Benglo were not ones to follow and defected. Now Mig and Benglo use their incredible new powers to search for the Corona Aurora. after Agrios was defeated, he fought the five main Rangers while Mig battled Tyzonn. After witnessing the demise of Mig, he vowed vengeance, but before he could do anything, he was destroyed by the Red Sentinel Ranger.
Unlike his partner Mig, Bengelo is much more levelheaded and mature, but is just as vicious and sadistic as him.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Alongside Mig and Cheetar, Mig posses far greater strength then any of the Rangers previous foes.
- Extraordinarily Leaper: Benglo can leap at an incredible distance.
- Extraordinarily Jumper: Benglo can jump at incredible highest.
- Fire Blast: Benglo can launch a fire blast from his claws.
- Fireballs: Benglo can also launch fireballs from his hands.
- Claws: Benglo posses clawed hands as a means of combat.
- Flame Empowerment: Benglo can charge up his claws with fire and swipe at the enemy with full force, he retains that abilityin his Cyborg Form.
- Strength: Benglo posses far greater strength then before.
- Extraordinarily Leaper: Benglo can leap at an incredible distance like he can previously.
- Extraordinarily Jumper: Benglo can also jump at incredible highest like he can in his original form.
- Super Speed: Benglo can run in high speeds.
- Ground Implosion: Benglo can cause a large implosion in the ground.
- Blaster/Sword: After becoming a cyborg, he fought using a large blaster that can shoot orange colored energy laser, and can turned into a sword for combat.
- Flame Empowerment: In its sword mode, Benglo can charge up his sword with fire and swing it at full force at the enemy.
- Energy Empowerment: Also in its sord mode, Benglo can charge up his sword with light orange colored energy and swing his sword at full force at the enemy.
- Force Field Creation: Benglo can also sue hiss word to create a force field.
- Scanner: Benglo also posses a scanner for which he can scan things.
Behind the Scenes
- Benglo is voiced by David Weatherley.
- Benglo bears a slight resemblance to the Tigerzord of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, while his cyborg form resembles the Mega Tigerzord. The reason for this is because his Boukenger counterpart, Grand Beast Rei, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Gai's look was based on the Tigerzord's counterpart, Mythical Chi Beast Won Tiger of Gosei Sentai Dairanger, while his Quester/Cyborg form was based off the Mega Tigerzords counterpart, Kibadaioh.
- Benglo is the last Fearcat to be destroyed.
- Benglo's sword was reused as the main weapon of Korvaka in the first episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel.