|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Mystic Force.|
The Behemoth is a horned, orc like monster that appears as the primary villain in the episode Inner Strength.
This hammer welding monster was summoned by Imperious. He was ordered to use his Seismic Stakes to attack the city, and draw out the Solaris Knight. When the beast was about to use his first stake on the city, Daggeron flew in on his Solar Carpet and made the stake disappear. Daggeron then morphed into the Solaris Knight and did battle with the Behemoth. However, the battle was soon interrupted by Koragg the Knight Wolf. While the Solaris Knight and the Knight Wolf fought, The Behemoth tried to escape. But Solaris back and stopped the monster from attacking once more. The other Rangers soon joined the battle, and with the Green Ranger using his new Mystic Muscles, they were able to defeat the beast. The Behemoth then used Dark Magic to grow to giant size. The Solaris Knight jumped into action and used his Solar Streak Megazord to battle the monster. With the Furnace Blast attack, the Behemoth was destroyed once and for all.
Powers and Abilities
- Size Shifting: The Behemoth can change his size at will.
- Lighting Breath: The Behemoth can fire off powerful lighting beams from his mouth.
- The Behemoth Hammer: The Behemoth is armed with a large hammer for both melee combat and to pin down the Seismic Stakes.
- Seismic Stakes: The Behemoth also has larges stakes to pin down with his hammer, but he never got to use the attack, so there power is unknown.
Behind the Scenes
- The Behemoth is voiced by Patrick Kake.
- The Behemoth is the first monster to be fought by the Solar Streak Megazord.
- The Behemoth is the second monster to have an ability to change his size with out the help of Koragg, the first being Flytrap.
- In the Power Rangers Dino Charge episode "Wishing for a Hero," Behemoth's head was recycled and combined with the body of Fortress where it appeared as an inmate on Sledge's ship.