|This article is about a/an voice actress in the Power Rangers franchise.|
|Born||August 16, 1949|
|Born in||Brooklyn, New York USA|
|Role(s)||Rita Repulsa (voice), Orbus (voice), Prince Sprocket (voice), Mandilok (voice), Ice Angel (voice), Notacon (voice)|
|Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers-121 episodes (1993-1996)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Live
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (1995)
Barbara Goodson (August 16, 1949-) is a prolific voice actress for the Power Rangers franchise, having played the voice of Rita Repulsa in the original Mighty Morphin series, Zeo, In Space and both Power Rangers feature films.
She has also worked with Power Rangers actors in non-Power Rangers works: She provided additional uncredited voices for the 2001 English dub of the 1988 anime classic film Akira, which featured Johnny Yong Bosch as the voice of Kaneda (Goodson also played the voices of Takashi/No. 25 and Kaori in the original 1988 English dubbed version of Akira). Goodson also voices the Laharl in the Disgaea series (in which Bosch played Almaz in the third game), which features a Super Sentai parody known as the Prism Rangers. She was the earliest English-language voice actress for Son Goku (then called Zero) in the original Harmony Gold dub of Dragon Ball. She also provided the voice of Dr. Ashley Kafka in Marvel Comics Spider-Man The Animated Series.
- MMPR/PRZ/PRIS: Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: - Turbanshell (voice, uncredited)
- Power Rangers Zeo: Prince Sprocket, Orbus (voices, credited), Somnibot (voice, uncredited)
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Icy Angel (voice)
- Power Rangers Time Force: Notacon (voice)
- Power Rangers Wild Force: Mandilok (Upper Mouth (Female Voice)) (voice)