|This article is about a/an movie in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
|Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger DELUXE: Abare Summer is Freezing Cold|
|A movie for Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger|
|Release date August 16, 2003|
|Written by Naruhisa Arakawa|
|Directed by Satoshi Morota|
|Order in Continuity|
Ep. 21: Abare Love! Kilokilo
Ep. 22: Little Girls' Abare Song
Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger Shushuuto the Movie
Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger
Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger DELUXE: Abare Summer is Freezing Cold (爆竜戦隊アバレンジャー DELUXE アバレサマーはキンキン中! Bakuryū Sentai Abarenjā Derakkusu Abare Samā wa Kikin Chū?) is the main theatrical release for Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.
to be added
Invasion Garden Evolien
- Disciple of Dawn Lije
- Destruction Messenger Jannu
- Creative Messenger Mikela
- Visionary Messenger Voffa
Continuity and Placement
This easily fits in between the events of episodes 21 and 22 of Abaranger as this is after Bakuryu Ankyloveilus's introduction, but before AbareKiller kidnaps Bakuryu Bachycelonagurus and Bakuryu Dimenokodon.
- Brachio's Line: "We are Bakuryu with iron wills wrapped around our burning hearts-bra!" (アバレサマーはキンキン中！ Abaresamā wa kinkin naka!?)
- A quote from the opening narration of G-Men '75.
- In a fourth-wall breaking joke, Lije tells Visionary Messenger Voffa that they have to make way for Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost, the Kamen Rider movie this film is double billed with, at the end. This was the first time Kamen Rider was mentioned in a Super Sentai production since JAKQ Dengekitai vs. Goranger.
- Robert Baldwin portrays a tanker captain in this film; he will eventually become a dinosaur Sentai hero ten years later.
- As Ryouga carries Princess Freezia away from danger by swinging from a Ferris wheel and across buildings, he passes by a building where the other part of the Baku Laser is located. The camera pans down to a sign revealing it to be the TV Asahi Studio. TV Asahi is the network which airs Super Sentai.
- At the start of the credits, the Evolian generals renact the famous Abbey Road walk of the Beatles while crossing a street in Tokyo, albeit from the opposite side of the street.