Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an song in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- Lyricist = Yoshimoto Yumi
- Composer = Iwasaki Takafumi
- Arranger = Kyouda Seiichi
- Singer = Endou Masaaki
Lyrics in bold indicate the TV-sized version.
|Original Japanese lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
Abare, Abare, Abare, makure! Get up!
Rampage, rampage, rampage, turn up! Get up!
- The opening theme of Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger was played during the Abaranger entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia, shown at the end of Task 30 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- An instrumental of the Abaranger theme was played when the Gokaigers transformed into the Abarangers and fought Action Commander Daiyarl in episode 29 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- The Abaranger theme is one of the few Sentai themes to have actually been heard during Power Rangers due to the episode Lost & Found in Translation, where the three Dino Thunder Rangers end up watching Ep. 10: Abare Leaguer Bind.
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, Columbia Records and NIPPONOPHONE released the 7 volume soundtrack Super Sentai Theme Songs Collection for digital download on iTunes on July 20, 2011. Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger was part of the Volume 6 collection.