|This article is about a/an monster in Juken Sentai Gekiranger and GoGo Sentai Boukenger.|
to be added
to be added
The Rinshi (リンシーズ Rinshīzu?) are the jiangshi warriors revived by Rio performing the Ringi technique "Rinzai". The Rinsi are in turn led by Mele, who is in charge of their development in some cases, being low-level users in the Akugata, they wear masks formed by a hat and a blindfold and use lances as their weapons. If a Rinshi can cross through the Chamber of Trials, defeating the other Rinshi inside single-handed, he/she can remove the mask and the animal motif on the forehead materializes, with the Rinshi receiving new attire and promoted to the more powerful rank of Rinrinsi who can assume "Beast-Man" form for a tentative amount of time. When they die, their bodies petrify and explode in violent bluish flames.
The Rinrinshi (リンリンシー Rinrinshī?) are high-ranking Rinshi who pass the Chamber of Trials, allowed to remove the mask as the animal signature to his/her fighting style forms on the forehead and gain a new attire to signal the rank. Rinrinshi can obtain Beast-Man form, but only for a short among of time depending on the level of Rinki amassed inside. However, the Rinrinshi empowered by Maku's power can assume Beast-Man form for an indefinite amount of time. Like the Rinshi, the Rinrinshi die as their bodies petrify and explode in violent bluish flames.
- Hippopotamus Ringi
- Crotch Location Reeling (股所繰, Koshoguri)
- Half-Bākā (半夏迦, Hanbākā)
- Dumb-Pound Penalty (鈍打刑, Dondake)
- Head Nausal-Tart-Wave (頭鼻酢波, Zubizuba)
- Baka was portrayed by Yuji Kishi, who previously portrayed Kyousuke Jinnai of Gekisou Sentai Carranger .
Behind the Scenes
- As with all the Rinjuken Beast-Men, his name is an anagram of an animal's name in Japanese; In Baka's case, it is a mix-up of Kaba, or Hippopotamus. "Baka" is even translated in English as "idiot", indicative of his personality in this movie.