|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
Bad to the Bone is the fifteenth episode of Power Rangers: Jungle Fury.
Everyone is still making fun of Lily for being too nice. After a battle with Porcupongo, Lily is fed up with being so nice and shows her bad side. Lily becomes a rude customer at JKP and refuses to help the other rangers. Fran confronts her and through a tussle they find Lily has been affected by one of Porcupongo's quills. As herself again, Lily rushes out to rejoin the rangers.
- Jason Smith as Casey Rhodes (Red Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Anna Hutchison as Lily Chilman (Yellow Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Aljin Abella as Theo Martin (Blue Jungle Fury Ranger)
- David de Lautour as Robert 'R.J. James
- Sarah Thomson as Fran
- Bede Skinner as Jarrod
- Geoff Dolan as Dai Shi (voice)
- Holly Shanahan as Camille
- Cameron Rhodes as Carnisoar (voice)
- Elisabeth Easther as Jellica (voice)
- Derek Judge as Grizzaka (voice)
- Stephen Lovatt as Hamhock (voice)
- Peter Ford as Porcupongo (voice)
- This episode's name is a reference to the song, Bad to the Bone.
- First time the Jungle Master Megazord uses the Shark Power combo and the Elephant Power combo.
- First appearance of the Earth Overlord Grizzaka, the final of the three evil overlords.
- RJ's chest pain was caused by his cage battle with Dai Shi in the previous episode and begins continues a character arc that would play a major role in the next episode. This episode also marks the debut of RJ's werewolf form as a result.
- Lily's motorcycle features a fitting and appropriate cheetah motif.
- First time we see a ranger (Lily) morph without showing the season's morphing animation.