|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
Years later, the generals decided to avenge the "untimely destruction" of King Mondo. They went to the Moon, to dig up Lord Zedd's old war machine, Serpentera. After digging up the war machine, it was powered with a Neo Plutonium reactor. However, before they could put their plans into action, ten Red Rangers stormed into the base and defeated the Cogs.
When he and the other generals attempted to board Serpentera, they were stopped by the Red Rangers again. As the other Generals fought Red Rangers, Automon fought T.J. Johnson, the Red Turbo Ranger, and Leo Corbett, the Red Galaxy Ranger with a sword type weapon. Despite his best efforts, Automon was destroyed by the Turbo Lightning Sword (in a possible reference to the Turbo Megazord's finishing move). (Forever Red)
- Fireborg - The costume source of Automon's head from Saban's Beetleborgs Metallix.
- Lightningborg - The costume source of his body.
- Blue Stinger Beetleborg - The prop source of his weapon.
- B-Fighter Min - The original use of the body part of the costume and Japanese counterpart of Lightningborg in B-Fighter Kabuto.
- B-Fighter Genji - The original use of the head part of the costume and Japanese counterpart of Fireborg.
- Blue Beet - The original user of the weapon and Japanese counterpart of the Blue Stinger Beetleborg in Juukou B-Fighter.
- Stinger Blade