|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Another Song And Dance is the forty-sixth episode of Power Rangers: Zeo.
In need of help with his music class assignment, Tommy seeks voice lessons from Tanya. Queen Machina casts a spell on the pair, which forces them to sing operatically everything they try to say. Meanwhile, in order to assure his rightful place as ruler of the Machine Empire, Prince Gasket turns Det. Stone's "secret weapon", the Mechaterpillar (a lure he's using to teach Bulk & Skull the investigative virtues of fishing), into a monster, and launches a full-scale invasion on Angel Grove, which the Power Rangers must stop.
When Mechaterpillar is defeated, Tommy and Tanya are restored to normal, while King Mondo announces his return to the Machine Empire.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Gold Zeo Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (credit only)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Detective Jerome Stone
- Richard Genelle as Ernie (credit only)
- Lesley Tesh as Emily
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice)
- Douglas Sloan as Prince Gasket (voice)
- Melora Harte as Archerina (voice)
- Brianne Siddall as Mechaterpillar (voice)
- Rocky said that the singing spell was broken after Mechaterpillar was destroyed, but the monster had nothing to do with Queen Machina's spell.
- When Adam morphed before using the Red Battlezord, triangles appeared on his hands instead of rectangles. Triangles were associated with Rocky (Zeo Ranger 3, three sides), while rectangles were associated with Adam (Zeo Ranger 4, four sides).
- The method to how the Machine Empire located the Zeo Zord holding bay was left unexplained.
- David Yost (Billy Cranston) does not appear in this episode.
- King Mondo reappears at the end of the episode, having been fully-repaired after being destroyed in "Mondo's Last Stand". His return would not be known to the Rangers until the next episode, however.
- Footage of the zords being secured used the deluxe toys the Zeo Megazord and a model of the Warrior Wheel which were also used in the Sentai episode.
- Unlike it's sentai counterpart, this episode was a stand-alone episode, rather than being part of the series finale such as it being the reason behind the footage of the Zeo Zord holding bay being attacked.
- The part of Pyramidas destroying Mechaterpillar is exclusive to Power Rangers only. A completely different method was used to destroy its counterpart in the Ohranger version.