|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
|First Appearance:||Kick Into Overdrive(1)|
|Last Appearance:||Crown and Punishment|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
An archaeologist, billionaire, inventor and industrialist who created the Operation Overdrive Power Rangers to find the jewels of the Corona Aurora. Hartford was on an expedition when he accidentally discovered the Crown of the Gods, and released Moltor and Flurious from their slumber. The Sentinel Knight told Hartford it was now his job to find the jewels and defend them from Moltor and Flurious, so he created the Operation Overdrive Power Rangers. He originally planned to be the Red Ranger, but after much relentless urging from his son Mack Hartford; He decided that his son was better suited for the job, despite his own fears of losing Mack. He never stops worrying about Mack and reassures his son that one day he will worry about him. His preoccupations were explained when Mack was inflicted with a virus and malfunctioned, revealing he was really an android built a little over two years ago. Mack was created because Andrew was unable to meet the right woman due to his work and chose to make himself a son. When the Sentinel Knight suggested to place the Corona Aurora upon Mack's head, Mack became a flesh and blood son to accompany Andrew in his adventures.
- Mack Hartford - Son
- Andrew is the first mentor of the season not to eventually become a Power Ranger, or never have been a Power Ranger, since Ninja Storm.
- His story as a mentor who accidentally causes the movement of the villains and who must put a team together to stop them is similar to that of Dr. Kyutaro Yumeno of Dynaman
- Mister Voice - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (mentor)
- Morio Makino - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (technician)
- Kouichi Akashi - Super Sentai counterpart in Boukenger. See comparison page. (father of Red)