|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
An Evil Game is the twenty-second episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
While Trakeena plots her revenge on the Red Ranger for destroying her father, the underhanded Deviot hires two monsters, Kubak and Teksa, to get rid of her. Villamax and Deviot capture Leo, but his friends are able to free him using the Galaxy Megazord against Kubak. The two monsters are destroyed and Deviot is angry that his plot to overthrow Trakeena has failed, but vows to triumph next time.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Red Galaxy Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Green Galaxy Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Blue Galaxy Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Yellow Galaxy Ranger)
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (Pink Galaxy Ranger 1)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender 2)
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Richard Cansino as Villamax (voice)
- David Lodge as Kegler (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Stephen Apostolina as Kubak (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Scorpius (archive footage)/Teksa (voice)
- This episode marks the first time since the Rangers got the Lights of Orion that they didn't use them in battle.
- This episode marks the first time the Condor Galactazord's Missile Launch attack has been used as a finishing move since the Rangers received the Lights of Orion.
- Mike is only briefly seen unmorphed while piloting the Astro Megaship in search of Leo. He also doesn't participate in the battles though he's briefly seen captured as the Magna Defender.
- Damon, Kendrix & Maya remain morphed throughout the entire episode.
- While Trakeena is fighting the Red Ranger, it is briefly seen another actress is doing it in some shots.