|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
- "I haven't croaked yet, Rangers!"
- ―Amphibidor after being grown [src]
Amphibidor is a robotic frog monster who serves as the primary villain of the second part of the three parter episode "Thunder Strangers".
Amphibidor is recruited by Zurgane to deal with the Power Rangers, but when Tori Hanson helps out Blake Bradley, the Thunder Rangers destroy him to return the favor. When Amphibidor grows, he is destroyed by the Storm Megazord - using the Ram Hammer.
Amphibidor is seen in the alternate dimension.
Amphibidor is an arragent alien that likes to toy around with his enemy's.
Power's and ability's
- Extraordinary Leaper: Amphibidor can leap at far distance.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Being a frog type monster, Amphibidor can jump in high distance.
- Teleport: Amphibidor can teleport at any location.
- Polytrons: His signature weapons are polytrons, small tadpole robots he fire's from his mouth that can absorb water or explode on enemies on command, they can also stick and dehydrate the victim if on contact as well.
- Gravity Bomb and Chain Wrap: He can fire a purple energy blast from his mouth that can wrap his targets in a chain with a bomb attach to it, and then he can toss them with a gravity like power that can cause the bomb to explode.
- Eye Lasers: Amphibidor can fire powerful yellow energy laser from his eyes.
- Amphibidor is the first monster to be destoyed by the Thunder Blaster.
- Water Absorbing Ninja Gamajakushi - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger. See comparison page.